chapter 8

~ Nick's POV ~

I can see Ollie's eyes start to flicker and slowly open, is sigh out of relief but he still looks really absent. He is just staring at the ceiling. "Ollie are you okay? can you hear me?" i ask, a worried tone appearing in my voice. I don't get a response from him and after some time of staring he starts closing his eyes again and his body goes numb again. "please be okay Oliver, wake up"

I sit here with Ollie for a few minutes, me being extremely anxious. I want him to be okay but there's nothing i can do and i hate it. After a few minutes Ollie slowly opens his eyes again. "hey buddy can you hear me?" i try again. I get a soft "mhm" as a response. "okay good, i need you to try and stay awake okay? what do you feel like?" he still looks absent, but he is responding to me so i guess that's good. He replies with one word but that's fine "dizzy" he says and i can see his eyes start to close again. 

"hey no buddy, look at me okay?" "hmm, w-what's g-going o-on?" he asks me, now completely back in reality, not absent anymore just stressed. "you passed out Oll. Do you think you can sit up?" "i'll try" I help him sit up against the bathroom wall so he can't fall backwards. He rests his head against the wall and looks in pain "head hurts" he says to me with a pain expression all over his face. "here drink some water while i clean up your wrists" i give him a water bottle. "mhm" is all he says. I'm not getting much out of him, i hope he is okay, as okay as he can be right now. 

I clean his wrist and wrap it up too. "all done! do you want to talk about it bud?" i ask him, hoping i'll get more out of him and i can comfort him but he shakes his head no. I definitely won't force him so i just let it be. "that's okay for now, we'll talk about it another time okay?" i say to him because i still want to talk about it eventually but just not today. "mhm" is all he says again. He rests his head on my shoulder now and he lets out a breath "tired" 

"lets get you bed" i suggest. Ollie nods his head yes and i decide to pick him up and carry him to his bed, he's so tired. After i put him to bed he's asleep almost immediately and i clean up the bathroom. When i finish cleaning i sit in the living room and decide to call Charlie to let him know i'm at his house. He probably missed me when he got back from work and didn't see me at home. Charlie told me he wanted to come to me so 10 minutes go by and Charlie arrives here. 

---------

We talked for a while and i obviously told him what happened. Now we're just cuddled on the couch together but i can feel Charlie is anxious because he just wants his little brother to be okay. "is he okay now?" he asks me again. "i don't know to be honest..." i said truthfully. "he hasn't said much, but we made the deal to talk about it another time. I don't want to leave him alone." i continue. "we won't we'll stay with him until mom and dad are home later tonight" Charlie reassures me. "do you know when his first therapy appointment is?" Charlie asks.

"I thought it was on Tuesday but i'm not sure" i admit. We stay cuddled on the couch together watching a movie. After the movie finished i sit up "should we wake him? It's been 2,5 hours" "hmm maybe we should" Charlie says and sits up too. We go upstairs together and enter Ollie's room.

I thought Oliver was sleeping but when we walk in, Oliver is sitting on the edge of the bed staring at a blade in his hands with tears rolling down his face. I walk over to him "hey Ollie no give me that" i say, hoping he won't do it. "don't do it Oll" Charlie says a little panicked. Ollie doesn't respond to us and he just keeps staring at the blade. "Ollie can you hear us?" 

I decide to slowly grab the blade out of Oliver's hands and i hide it out of sight from Ollie but also out of sight from Charlie, i know he's been doing good but i think this is really triggering for him even if he doesn't show it right now.

I go and sit beside Ollie on the bed and i move his chin up so he can look at me. He blinks a few times and he comes back to reality. "can you hear us?" i ask him to comfirm. he nods "mhm."

"are you alright bud?" i ask. "n-no" he says with a shaky voice. He hides his face in his hands and completely breaks down. 

---------

A/N: Sorry for the shorter chapter but i had to end it here :) hope you like it! <3