One month before...

"Woah!" My best friend Chloe said to me.

I took my final curtesy, stood up and smiled at her.

"Really? I wasn't that sure about the song." I said as I walked over to her.

"Are you kidding me? Humans is the best song choice you've done!"

I smiled. Chloe was a dancer too, but she didn't take it as seriously as I did. She's always telling me that I am way better than her and we shouldn't be in the same class.

"Thanks Chloe, that means a lot!" I sat down and started to take my ballet shoes off.

Class had finished for the day, but Miss Bow allows us to use the hall for longer afterwards to rehearse.

"So... are you going to show me what you've been working on?" I looked at her and made a sweet, innocent face since I knew what was coming.

"Oh no. No. No. Definetly not. Oh no." Chloe shook her head and backed away a little.

"Why not?"

"I can't follow up what you just did!" She points at me accusingly as if it was my fault."Besides, I prefer to just sit and watch you."

I sigh "Ok. I can't force you." Chloe never lets me watch her dance.

"Do you want to go and get a drink from Costa? It's on me, you've worked hard." She pulls a handful of change from her pocket, which makes me smile.

"Sure, I'd love to." I pick up my shoes and pull a baggy jumper on over my leotard.

Chloe begins to walk out the door, so I follow after her.

Suddenly, I feel like my head is shrinking. My head screams with pain and I drop my bags. I put my arms out to steady myself, but I fall to the floor anyway.

My head was burning.

Chloe came running in on the sound of me falling to the floor.

But just as sudden as it started, the pain stopped.

"Lily? Are you alright?"

I look up at Chloe and get to my feet.

"Yes. I'm fine thank you." I exclaimed as Chloe came over to help me with my bags.

"Why were you on the floor?" She furrowed her brows and looked at me.

"I just... I... I got cramp in my leg suddenly, but I'm fine now." I did't see the point in telling her what happened since I didn't exactly know myself.

As we strolled out of the room, I decided to ignore it, and forget it ever happened.