CHAPTER -1 BYE BYE LONDON

NAAYA'S POV:"Can I kiss you??""Yes" Our lips were almost touching and

NAAYA'S POV:
"Can I kiss you??"
"Yes"
Our lips were almost touching and.........

SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH!
WHAT THE FUCK?? TSUNAMI! FLOOD! EARTHQUAKE! RUN! RUN!

I woke up from my dreamland within seconds and started running towards the door and suddenly... I realised it's a hotel room and how can there be any tsunami, flood or earthquake and then I heard two monster's laughing and I knew this laugh belongs to two fucking bitches.

PRISHA SINGHAL AND VANYA RATHORE. YOU FUCKING BITCHES ARE YOU BOTH MAD?? NO JUST TELL ME BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU BOTH BELONG TO NORMAL HUMAN BEING CATEGORY??

But they decided to royally ignore me and continue their laughing session and this was fucking irritating for me!! Ugh!!

I don't know what to do with these idiots I am fed up!! OH GOD HELP ME!!

"Can you both stop your ugly laugh?? and answer my question why did you splash water on me I was just going to kiss a damn hot guy!!...
"Can't you guys let me have some peaceful and loving moments??"

"Meri love life ke dushman"

First of all Ms.Chauhan , you don't have a love life and what you call your "so called love life it's called HOOKUP" Am I right Pri!! Vanya spoke looking at Prisha.

"Of course Vani baby and second of all Ms.Chauhan you didn't take a bath in ages so we decided to give you one because we were getting bored and you were stinking !! Am i right Vani baby??"

Yes of course Pri darling you are never wrong!!
And they both started laughing like maniacs.
"Shut the fuck up you both and exploring is not called hookup get that and I bath everyday get that!!".

Ya! Ya! You are only the Dora the explorer?? Right!! Prisha said and Vanya nodded her head in agreement.

"Tum dono pagal ho pagal ilaj karwao kahi Jaa kar kamini ho tum dono smjhi "
(Both of y'all are in need of a treatment you bloody assholes.)
I said in an irritated tone and left because I can't bother with these two ,they will surely make me go mad one day and I don't want that to happen this early.

After taking a long shower I headed for breakfast. Today is our last day in London and we decided to enjoy our last day by exploring the streets of London.

We tried different foods and shopped everything that was possible to buy and after shopping I could only think one thing that was
"Abey inhe lekar kese jayenge phele hi bhot luggage hai aur airport Wale tumhare rishtedar lagte hain?? Shopping toh ese he kar rahe ho!!" I said and both of them looked towards the dozen of bags and then we three looked at each other like Penguins.
(Oh God how will we carry all of these bags to the airport?? You're shopping like we've a private jet or something!!)

"I have an idea"!! Vanya spoke
"Bhonk"!! Prisha and I said in unison.
"Let's wear all these clothes and pack the remaining ones..." Vanya gave her stupid idea.
"Naaya please tell me she is not a lawyer" Prisha spoke in almost a crying tone.
"Sorry to say this but she is really a lawyer " I replied to her in a disappointed tone.
"Vani please tell me did you buy your degree??" Prisha said in a sarcastic tone.
"Guys please it's a good idea ok na... " Vanya whined.
"Yes very good that I won't like to apply this idea and please Vani let's keep this idea an idea only and don't use your brain again for God sake " I replied
"I agree with Naaya" Prisha joined me and we both chuckled...