CHAPTER 4 THE UNEXPECTED MEET

Vanya's POV:

Vanya's POV:

Ugh!! I woke up and my head was spinning and I was nauseous and ran towards the bathroom and puked my guts out.
"Fuck"
"Here drink this and from now on you both are not allowed to drink." Prisha said, handing me the drink.
"But what happened last night??"
"Don't ask what happened, ask what didn't happen!!"
"Please don't tell me we created some ruckus"
"No!no you guys are obedient ,have you ever done something" Prisha said sarcastically.
" Means for sure we have done something and where is Naya??"
"Sleeping like hippopotamus "
"Ohhh okay I'll wake her up"
"Yes please do the honours and bring her to the dinning table we need to have some serious discussion"
"Hmm"
After Prisha left I went to Naya to wake her up but that was hell a task but after a lot of hard work I did wake her up and she started puking like me and I gave her a drink to stop the hangover and we started our morning routine and after that I took a long shower which made me feel fresh and I went to have my lunch because it's already afternoon and after sometime Naya joined us too.
"You wanted to talk about something" I initiated the conversation.
"Did you guys have any idea what you did yesterday?" Prisha said seriously and I understood her concern.
"Let me give you a disclaimer guys I just remembered that I sang a melodious song and Pri was so impressed that she said I am female udit Narayan " Naya said gleefully.
"Ohhh God I can't.. with this girl" Prisha said, holding her head.
"You are so delusional Ms. Chauhan " I said 
"I am not " Naya retorted back
"Yes you are "
"No-
"Stop it both of you can't you behave like adults you are not kids anymore so start trying to take responsibility for your actions ,you can't be always like this" Prisha said angrily but we understood that it was something else because she is the calmest in the group and yesterday wasn't a big deal and she would never be angry for these things.
"Pri are you okay did something happen?? Naya asked, being concerned.
"Yes, are you stressed about something or did something happen yesterday??"
"I - I am fine and sorry for shouting at you guys it was that I was stressed about something and I took it out on you guys"
"We know that and we also know that it's not about work so speak up"
"Yaa and please don't give excuses it's about work " I said to Pri
"You guys know me very well don't you"
"Of course that's not even a question yrr" Naya said, being proud of herself as if she gave some motivational speech.
And we three chuckled 
"Now speak up"
"Actually when I went out for dinner yesterday I think I saw him I couldn't see his face ,but eyes i saw his eyes and they were the same eyes i fell for years ago ,and it .. it all started replaying in my mind I think I can't get over him only ,if I had the guts to speak only if I had the courage to confess I wouldn't have regretted and.. it was all my fault.."

Stop!stop it Pri it was never your fault everybody knew what you felt for him and it was his mistake that he couldn't see it" I said trying to make her realise that it wasn't her fault it was ju...just Fate."OUR TWISTED FATE" I said realising something which I shouldn't.

"Yes and it must be a coincidence that you saw the same eyes many people have same eyes as him and he is not even in the country and you can't blame yourself for all that happened years ago it's been 5 years people change ,things changes, everything changes "