CHAPTER -3 THE CHAOTIC NIGHT

VEDANG'S POV

VEDANG'S POV

I don't know if there are problems that are attracted to me or am I attracted to problems! I thought nobody would recognise me if I hid my face but to my bad luck someone saw my face and now everybody is sticking to me like bees stick to honey.
As I was trying to get out here and the crowd was asking me to sing. Oh God help me!
I need to think of a plan to get out of here and suddenly a girl bumped into me and she was a bit tipsy.
"I- I am sorr......yy" She said.
"It's fine, are you okay??" I asked her 
"I-i .. " but before she could reply my crazy fans arrived.
"Ved!Ved!Ved!" I am your biggest fan I love you soooooo much" One girl said 
"No I am your biggest fan" Another one said 
" Please sing for us" All of them pleaded but I already sang three songs and I had no energy for another one.
"And we also want a selfie with you"
"Yes" All of them shouted together
"Girls girls stop I would love to do that for you but my girlfriend is waiting for me"
"Nooooooooooooooo " This can't be 
"Where is she??"
"How can you break our hearts?" All of them bombarded me with questions but I didn't know how to get out of this mess and suddenly.....
I said "She is standing right here" I pointed towards the girl I met a few minutes ago.
I wouldn't have done this but these girls would make me go crazy for sure.
"Huh!! Who me ??" She asked, pointing towards herself and she looked a bit cute.
"Baby you don't have to pretend in front of them, my fans are very understanding.
"Baby?? Whose baby, what are you saying??" She said a bit confused and irritated. 
"Sorry guys my girlfriend is not feeling well so I need to leave" 
And I took her hand in mine. We literally ran out of the club.
" ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT?? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU AND HOW COULD YOU DRAG ME HERE . Mein tumhari tange Tod dungi!!" She started shouting non stop at me.
(I'll break your legs)
"Calm down women don't rile up and let me explain"
"Oh! Yeah what explanation do you have ,that you are a creep"
"Oh miss I am not a creep"
"But according to me a normal man doesn't do this kind of shit"
"Liste... But before I could say something my phone started to ring so I picked it up and while talking I turned my back towards her for 2 minutes and she disappeared. God knows where, I searched for her everywhere but couldn't find Ohhh Goddd where did this girl go.
After searching for half an hour, I decided to check the CCTV camera.
She had already left the club with one of her friend.
Thank God she was safe but she could have informed me so that I don't have to worry about but whatever.
After sorting this mess I left for my home and slept peacefully.