CHAPTER - 2 THE CLUB

VANYA'S POV:

VANYA'S POV:

It's been a week since we came back to India but my work load is increasing day by day and my sleep schedule has been totally disturbed and today I slept at 5:00 PM in the evening and
I just woke up and hit my foot in the table and shouted.
"OUCH"!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE.
"Nothing, just leave her and have your dinner" Prisha spoke.
"No no no Vani this topic is very sensitive we can't leave it "Naaya replied back.
"Care to explain what the sensitive topic is and what these boxes are doing in the living room??" I said massaging my foot.

"Pri ko pyar ho gaya hai " Naaya said excitedly.
(Pri is in love)
"What's new in this usse har dusre ladke se pyaar ho jata hai " I retorted back and stuffed my mouth with the Parathas.
(She falls in love with every second boy..)

"What are you saying Vani mujhe har dusre ladke se pyaar nhi hota ". Prisha said in an offended tone.
(What are you saying Vani, I don't fall in love with every second guy)
"Yes Vani isse har dusre se nhi har phele ladke se pyar hota hai " Naaya said in a sarcastic way and we both started laughing.(Yes Vani not every second guy she fall for every guy)
"SHUT UP DUMBASS " Prisha said in an offended tone.
"Ok! ok! Now tell me what is going on " I asked.
"You know the client she met before going to the trip... " Before Naaya could complete her sentence I cut her off.
"Ya ya the one she had barely 15 second eye contact with" I asked with an overly joyful voice.
"Ya ya that one only, you know what.... " This time Prisha didn't let Naaya finish and spoke in between.
"Hey it was not a 15 second eye contact ok it was just an accidental eye contact " Prisha said.
"Oh! Really! That's why he accidentally asked you out on dinner right??" Naaya said smirking.
"Wait what, He asked her out on dinner??" I shockingly asked.
"Yes" Naaya said.

"Oh!MY!GOD!OH!MY!GOD!".
Naaya and I started shouting and dancing.

"Stop shouting you both and don't make a fuss it's just a business meet ok!" Prisha excused.
"Yes yes of course just A BUSINESS MEET I said looking at Naaya with a poker face.
"Vani don't think anything it's not a date it's a "BUSINESS MEET" Naaya said to me with a straight face.
"YES OF COURSE" I said and we both burst out laughing and holding our stomach.
"FUCK OF YOU BOTH" Prisha said irritatedly.

Naaya and I couldn't stop laughing but in between we managed to speak and asked....
"Ms. Singhal can I have a dance with you because you are going to be my future wife" Naaya tried imitating in a Manly voice.
"Yes of course Mr. Khanna after all you are going to be my future husband" I said in between my laugh.
(Mr.khanna is the client whom prisha is going to meet)

Then Naaya started singing "Apna bana le" and I joined her and we both started laughing and tried to do a couple dance but couldn't do properly because we couldn't control our laugh.

Tu Mera Koyi Na,
Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage,
Tu Mera Koyi Na,
Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage
Kiya Re Jo Bhi Toone
Kaise Kiya Re,
Jiya Ko Mere Baandh
Aise Liya Re