Another Stupid Cupid Love Story (A One Direction Fan Fiction)

Author's note...

Hello! I just wanted to tell you lovely reader you, that Ero and Cupid are THE SAME CHARACTER!!! Okay it's book time now! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ero shot four random lead arrows into a crowd gathering to see some "huge" band. He still didn't know why the music changed so often in each century but oh well. The arrows hit four members of this band called 'One Direction'. The arrows hit Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Liam. He decided he would hit the last member Niall and a member in the crowd with a golden arrow making them fall deeply in love. He shot and hit Niall with the arrow directly and aimed the next arrow at some girl with short blonde hair who was already screaming for their attention. Once Niall was hit he looked directly at the blonde. Who stared at him with such loving eyes. The look they gave each other was unlike anything he had seen because he was ripped away from the girl by his band mates. His band mates started yelling at him. You could tell they were insulting the girl he had fallen in love with. He had started crying but then was pulled away from the girl by his mates and security. He and the girl whose name he never knew would never saw each other again. Or so the two thought...