Chapter 2

~~Halle's P.O.V~~

As soon as the guy who she so badly wanted to wrap his arms around her and protect her was ripped from her sight she longed to hear his voice. Oh god she wanted him with her so badly. She tried to push through the crowd but she was stopped by the other girls that were there and security. If only he knew her name. If only she could talk to him. Then only then her life would be complete.

"They're gone." My friend Kelly said sadly

"Who's gone?" I replied after being ripped from my train of thoughts

"ONE DIRECTION OF COURSE! THAT'S WHY WE CAME HERE!" Kelly shouted at the top of her lungs. God, she could get annoying.

"Oh sorry I was lost in my thoughts." I said calmly

"Was it a boy? Or was it a gerbil you were daydreaming about?" She said giggling

"A boy..." I replied stupidly smiling

"OOOOOOOOOOH!"

"YOU'RE IN L-O-V-E!" She screamed. Again she could be very annoying.

"Oh shush it before I do something bad to your MANY posters." I said wishing I was home now because she was excited because Harry had winked at her and given her his number telling her to call me maybe.

"C'mon let's go to my house because its PAR-TAY TIME!" She screamed at the top of her lungs

We made our way through the crowd and found her car we quickly got in and she cranked the tunes way up accidentally.

"AHHHHH!" We both screamed

She quickly turned it down

"Whoopsies" she said smiling and pulling out of the huge parking ramp. She turned on the radio and one of her favorite songs came on.

Call. Me. Maybe. Oh god help me.

She turned the volume knob way up and while she started screaming the lyrics and driving like a maniac. After the song was over I turned the knob down, turned the heat up, and pulled on my hood and fell asleep thinking about how perfect Niall James Horan truly was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GET OUT OF MY CAR NOW BLONDIE!" Kelly shrieked

"Ugh." I groaned and got out slowly just to tick her off. She quickly walked to the front door of her new apartment that I was seeing for the first time and unlocked the door.

"I'll get your bags from the trunk you just go lie down." She said walking to the back of her new car. It was a sleek, shiny, Mazda 6. She adored her car. She said that she loved her car more than me. How rude! She grunted pulling the suitcase out of her huge trunk.

"How long you staying girl? A month?" She said out of annoyance that her royal bum had to actually work for once. If you didn't know Kelly was a pure bred city girl. The exact opposite of me. She listened to preppy pop while I jammed along to my country music. I wore cowboy boots she wore her favorite sparkly pink barbie pumps. She has only had two jobs in her entire 17 years since birth. They were babysitting and waitressing at a cafe three blocks away. She worked part time at the cafe while she studied at collage. She was so lucky because she skipped her senior year of high school. Everyone loved her. She was so pretty with her light brown curls and easy tanning skin. But she stills gets picked on by a few of her super hot guy friends. They call her "shortie" but she doesn't really mind. In fact she has told me that she had a major crush on her super tall guy friend named Jason. My, my that gorgeous boy was TALL. He is so tall that his shoulders are inches away from her highness' 5'0 foot shortness.

I walked into the apartment and let me tell you I am so jealous of her! First she skips a grade, then gets a new car, and a crazy cool apartment, and finally wins a radio contest to meet One Direction in person! We were getting to meet the boys tomorrow and I couldn't wait to see Niall again! Kelly had finally finished dragged my suitcase into the apartment and she dramatically dropped the suitcase on the lime green plush carpet and threw herself on the baby blue couch covered with fuzzy multicolored throw pillows across from the door.

"Bear, you can sleep in the guest room but I am NOT carrying your brick of a suitcase again." She said while getting up to show me to my room for the next week. We were both gratefully on spring break and we are the happiest pair together until the week is over. I followed the queen to my room and let me tell you this girl knows how to decorate! The walls were my favorite color GREEN! The plush soft carpet was white with hot pink, neon orange, lime green, electric blue, and royal purple stripes. The bed had a pink bedspread and was so much bigger than my bed a home. At home I only had a twin sized bed but in this room the bed was king sized! To be honest I am now super duper jealous and tired. I slid my suitcase across the room and threw myself on the huge bed as Kells was leaving.

"Night, night Bear I'm going to bed." She yawned and left without shutting my door. I quickly went to my suitcase and pulled out my pajamas and slid them on and shut the door and turned the lights off (hehe) and curled into a ball under the covers and fell asleep with sweet dreams about Nialler.