Chapter 6

~~Niall's P.O.V.~~

As we slowly parted from each other's faces I asked her the number one question on my mind

"What's your name beautiful?" I asked

"Halle." She responded

"What a pretty name for a pretty girl." I complimented

"Thank you" she said blushing

"C'mon sweetheart let's go watch the movie." I said grabbing her hand gently. As we walked into the theatre that had been reserved for us we both saw Harry and Halle's friend getting frisky in the back of the theatre. We both giggled and sat down half way up the stairs. She leaned her head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand that had been resting on my thigh. I panicked. I didn't want things to go as quickly as the love birds in the back.

"I'll um be right back. I'm going to go get us some erm um...Popcorn! Yeah that's right popcorn. I love popcorn!" I said quickly jumping from my seat and practically ran out of the theatre. On the way to the concession stand I headed for the bathroom. Locked. Huh that's weird. I listened closely and heard what sounded like Liam and a girl moaning. That dirty, dirty boy. Unwanting to disturb them I just went to get some popcorn.

"One large popcorn please, miss" I told the lady at the concessions

"Well aren't you a cutie?" She flirtatious said winking

"Uh thank you" I responded nervously. She handed me the popcorn and I walked back to the theatre. As I walked past the bathrooms I saw Liam and the manager who's name according to Halle was Maddy. Liam was zipping up his pants and Maddy was trying to fix her hair until they saw me. Liam and Maddy looked at me with wide eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone Niall." Liam begged

"Yes please because I'm in love with this spoon hating gorgeous boy who has now completed my life and made me feel like I have a place in this world." Maddy said staring into Liam's eyes.

"You guys um coming to watch the movie?" I asked

"No sorry I can't I need this job for collage tuition next year." Maddy said unhappily

"No babe I'll pay for collage for you." Liam said staring into her eyes

"Aw you'd do that for me?" She asked

"Of course because you are the peanut butter to my jelly. I love you Madison Klein." Liam said then kissed her

"I love you too Liam." She said after parting from Liam's lips

"Eh hem. Movie?" I asked

"Oh yeah. Let's go sweety" Liam said gently grabbing her hand

We walked silently to the theatre I was trying to comprehend what had just happened back there. Liam and Maddy went to the front of the theatre a few rows down from Zayn and Louis who looked piss*d off. I rushed back to Halle when I saw she was crying.

"Sweetheart, whats wrong?" I whispered

"Its just when I grabbed your hand before you left you panicked a-and I thought you were leaving m-me a-a-alone." She said sobbing

"Halle Michelle Derosha, I would never leave you because I love you. I love you more than anything. I have never felt this way before until I looked into your beautiful emerald eyes. You are so beautiful. I'm so sorry I panicked....I just have never felt this way about anybody and..." My rambling was stopped by her lips.

"T-that's a good way to get me to shut up. I should ramble more often." I said cheekily. She lightly slapped my arm.

"You don't need to ramble for this." She said kissing me again but this time the kiss was a little more urgent. We made out until the lights came on which felt like minutes when it was with her.

When we finally parted from each other we heard moaning from the back of the theatre. We both giggled

"Harry, Kelly you guys almost done back there?" Halle asked trying not to laugh. Harry and Kelly looked at us with cheeky smiles and bright crimson faces.

"I'd recommend covering your eyes unless you want to see us naked." Harry said. Everybody closed their eyes while those two got dressed

"Now look" Kelly said standing up and was followed by Harry who wrapped his arm protectively around her while they walked down the stairs.

"Sooo did you two have fun?" Halle asked when we were in the main lobby again.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" Kelly joked

"Of course we had fun. Didn't you hear us?" Harry asked winking. Everybody laughed except Louis and Zayn. As we walked out the door I saw Harry grab Kelly's bum.

"HARRY!" she shrieked. He just cheekily smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Kelly, I love you more than Lou Bear. Will you honour me by being my girlfriend?" Harry asked Kelly staring into her beautiful (according to Halle) colour changing hazel eyes.

"Of course I will Hazza Boo." she said kissing him sweetly.

"Wait a minute Haz. You love Kelly more than me?" Louis said fake crying while everybody laughed.

"You'll always be my Boo Bear but Kelly will always be my girlfriend. Forever and Always" Harry said kissing Kelly's forehead. Halle looked at me. The expression she gave me looked...Hurt.