Chapter 7

~~Halle's P.O.V.~~

Seeing Harry confess his love for Kelly by asking her to be his girlfriend even though they had just met 4 and a half hours ago was just too much for me. It reminded me of my previous beau. And how fast our relationship had gone. It hurt so much what he had done....I just couldn't stand it. I looked at Niall then stared at the ground. I felt my eyes watering. What he had done to me. Why had he done it? I guess they noticed me because everybody besides Zayn and Louis looked curiously at me. Kelly walked over to me prying herself from her new beau.

"What's wrong Bear? Why are you crying?" Kelly asked while wrapping her arm around me ripping my hand from Niall's. I just continued to cry while Zayn and Louis were trying not to laugh.

That made me cry even harder.

"Aw Bear its okay. Everything's okay." Kelly said rubbing my back trying to calm me.

"Kells, are we still having the sleepover tonight?" Maddy asked

"Um yeah. Matter of fact lemme text Cassie, Elizabeth, Laura, and Erika to see if they want to come." Kells said

"Okay." Maddy responded. Kelly whipped out her iPhone which had a Harry Styles case. Harry smiled after seeing her case. She for the first time out of embarrassment of her phone case blushed.

"Nice phone case, babe." Harry said

"Thanks. Isn't it sexy?" Kelly responded cheekily

"Very" Louis said. I stopped crying to laugh.

"Yup, they're coming." Kelly said happily

"Yay!" Maddy said squeezing Liam's hand

"But what about me love? Aren't we invited to the sleepover?" Harry asked Kelly with puppy eyes.

"Mayyyybeeee. Only if you're good Hazza Boo." Kelly said walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his waist so they could look into each others eyes. Then they kissed and Kelly getting revenge grabbed his bum.

"Kell-y" Harry gulped. We walked to Kelly's car and Harry yelled for her to come back. Kelly walked back to him and winked at him whispering something I couldn't hear.

~~Kelly's P.O.V.~~

"See you later" I said winking and I started walking way with Halle and Maddy holding Liam and Niall's hand. Harry chased after me

"W-wait! I don't know your number or your address!" Harry yelled after me. I walked over to him.

and whispered in his ear

"Check your back pocket." I said winking. He checked his pocket. And pulled out the piece of paper that I had slid into his jeans earlier where I knew he wasn't paying attention. I winked at him and caught up with the girls and Liam and Niall who hadn't stopped walking to my car. I hopped in the drivers seat and started the car. Liam and Niall were running back to the others. Zayn and Louis looked like they were yelling at the rest of them. Nah, they couldn't be yelling at them. They were like brothers. They nearly never fight. Or do they? I don't really know them. Besides Harry. Harry was absolutely perfect in every way possible. He was kind, gentle, sweet, loving, caring, oh and he had a nice body ;).

"KELLY!" Everybody yelled

"Oh! Sorry" I had been starting to drive off of the road.

"My god you do drive like a maniac Kells." Maddy said giggling

"I know I do Halle is ALWAYS complaining about my "horrible" driving and blah blah blah." I said taking my hands off the steering wheel multiple times. Yeah that's not helping me prove to them I'm not a horrible driver. Heh heh....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay we're here. Now get the Fu*k out of my car." I told the Laura and Cassie after I had nearly driven off the road many times on my way to their house.

"Yay I'm all done putting your lives in danger." I said getting out of my car after driving around for hours because none of them could DRIVE. But yet they're all 18 and still in High school and I'm out living my life going out to parties and hooking up with guys and I'm only 17! Okay that last part was a lie because all I ever do when I have free time is watch Youtube videos, check my Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook. But I still got out of school before them. That counts for something right? I walked into my apartment dropped my keys, threw myself on the couch, whipped out my phone to see that MY Hazza Boo had texted me.

'Hey babe! So the boys want to know where you lived so we could party it up with some super hot babes ;) x'

' I live at 123 Pleasant Drive in apartment number 35. See you soon Kitty Boi ;) x' I replied.

"The boys will be here soon!" I excaimed

"Bo-boys?" Elizabeth asked nervously. Elizabeth wasn't as comfortable with boys like the rest of us were. She mainly talked to boys via Facebook because she was kind of an anti-social person like me but I was more than comfortable with people of the opposite sex unlike her. Matter of fact whenever I saw Jason I ALWAYS walk up to him saying "Sup bro?" Jason and I LOVED playing video games together. We flipped a coin to see who's house we were going to, to play xbox at. We usually played at his house but I didn't mind the 2 hour drive back to the place I used to call home but now is like h*ll compared to my awesome apartment filled with bright lively colours and electronics. I heard a faint knock at my door but when I opened the door there was only a note. It was addressed to Halle, Maddy, and I. I read the note and what I read....it was just horrifying.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muhahahaha I'm so evil for all these cliffhangers ;)