Chapter 5

As soon as I saw Her my jaw dropped. That was Her. Maybe it was fate. It was meant to be. I just knew it. I looked over at the lads. Zayn, Liam, and Louis looked pretty ticked that she was here but Harry was just staring at the other girl next to Her.

"Niall" she breathed in a beautiful American accent.

I raced over to her and we stared into each others eyes for a moment before we kissed. Kissing her was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. I felt a million sparks go off. It was meant to be. Even though it was brief it was still perfect.

~~Halle's P.O.V~~

After what felt like hours me and Kells finally got to the theatre. We practically ran to the doors. And as I turned around the corner I saw Niall.

"Niall" I said quietly and he ran to me and kissed me. It was perfect. It was how kissing your true love was described. And then I knew Niall and I were meant to be.

~~Ero's P.O.V~~

Oh how I love messing with people's emotions! It was great fun being the god of love. It is like the puny humans are my slaves begging me to give them someone to love. Hmmmmm who should I shoot with golden arrows this time? Ah I know how about the two curly hair freaks? You know the girl and boy with curly hair. I aimed for the boy first and.......DIRECT SHOT! Two points for me. Now time for the girl. Aim and........FIRE! And as usual direct hit. Now time for me to watch

~~Harry's P.O.V~~

At first I got really upset that the blonde was here but then I saw her friend. And my, oh my was she gorgeous! She was absolutely perfect but wasn't she the same girl who I had given "my number" to last night? Doesn't matter.

I walked up to the girl and said "Hello. I'm Harry." Then I kissed her.

~~Kelly's P.O.V~~

"Hello. I'm Harry" was all I heard until the man I've dreamt about since X Factor 2010 kissed me. All those hours I had spent talking, dreaming, and writing fan fictions about had not been wasted. And it was then I knew that Harold Edward Styles was the guy for me.

"Eh hem. Allow me to show all of you to your private theatre." My friend Maddy and manager of the theatre said winking at me. I blushed and me and Harry, hand in hand followed Maddy to our theatre. She showed us to our private theatre. Oh I like the sound of that. We were watching Titanic. Sweet! I loved this movie and I knew Harry did too.

"Maddy can't you just ditch work and watch he movie with us?" I begged even though I knew she would say no.

"Sorry Kells but you know I can't. I need this job to pay for the rest of my collage tuition. But if you want I can spend the night tonight." She said with a smile

"Perfect! We'll order a pizza and call it a date!" I said happily

"Erm...okay I'll be there around 8?" She asked

"M'kay" I replied pulling Harry by the hand into the theatre

I dragged Harry into the way back of the theatre and we sat down.

"Now where were we gorgeous?" He asked cheekily putting his hand on the part of my thigh that was not covered by my short dress and he kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha another one!!!! ;)