1. The Confusion

A fine Sunday morning of the spring. Some reddish pink flowers had fallen on the balcony. It's Bougainvillea.
He got up from the bed and looked at the clock. It's 7.47 am. Turning right, He started moving towards the balcony and lifted a bougainvillea from the floor. Holding that flower, he looked like a serious adult being having so much of questions in mind. After realising that, there is no one, literally no one, to whom he can ask his questions, he simply took his eyes towards the sky. Finally, after so much thoughts, he asked himself, "HOW MUCH MORE? When will I find a girl of 𝑀𝑌 𝑇𝑌𝑃𝐸????"

Suddenly he heard a notification sound from behind. It's from his mobile. He open WhatsApp, and it's a message from the Chemistry teacher,"𝐸𝑋𝑇𝑅𝐴 𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑆 𝐹𝑅𝑂𝑀 9𝐴𝑀, 𝐵𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸, 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈".....
"What the hell. Seriously....But it's Sunday Damn it." He always hate Chemistry. He wanted to study Commerce but all thanks to his father's respect for science that now he is studying science.
Then he thought,"Okay...it's all fine... I have nothing special to do today."
He put his phone on charge and holding the towel oh his right shoulder, he went to the bathroom.

Here is the character in lead, Arnav Singhania. 17 years old, the only son of Mr. Vikram Singhania, Owner of the Singhania Steels Pvt. Ltd. They have the 3rd largest steel manufacturing company in India.
So, about Arnav, well...He is not very fit or not very skinny either. An average guy with a height of 5'10 ft, but still weights around 52 kg. But his fitness never matters for him. His looks and personality are enough to gain attention (although he never find any interest in gaining attention). Perfect face structure with fair skin and brownish black eyes. wavy hairs with lower fade cut and short teenage beard and moustache.
A perfectly introvert guy, having no one as a bestfriend ever in his life. Most of the girls in his class and also some juniors wanted his attention. Without any efforts, he is getting everything, that most of the teenage boys have dreamt once in their life.

Another main reason behind his popularity, to which he hated the most is that, he belongs to a business family and the only successor of their company.
Because of his shyness, he never feel comfortable with any girls in his school or with those he ever met in his life. Not only because of shyness, but it's because he never found any girl in his school suitably fitting his type.

And it's all because of the influence of the Adolescent, that he developed some perticular things, that he wanted in a girl. Like most of the teenage boys, due to the hormonal changes during puberty, Arnav also discovers his own desires. After watching some pornographic content, he developed a great confusion about LOVE. For him, Love is all about fulfilling each other's desires and be happy forever, as shown in pornographic films. He had already decided that, only after finding a girl of his TYPE, he will love someone (without knowing anything about LoVe.)

It's already 8.32 am and Arnav came out from his bathroom.
"𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑎𝑟𝑟....𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒. 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑."
He kept thinking about his confusions in the bathroom....
"𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 5 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑌 𝑇𝑌𝑃𝐸...."

In a hurry he wear a light blue oversized Hoodie with a black jeans. He always hates to comb his hairs, so with his hands, he just set the hairs in his own way.
Arnav never tries to add some fashion sense in his outfit.

After reaching downstairs , he shouted, "𝑀𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎...𝑀𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎.....𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑀𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎...𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒?"