8. Solace

“What....You serious ? She surely left ? What a relief yarr!!!”

Arnav said curiously.

Raj Smiled and said. “See, I told naa..it will definitely become a good news for you.”

Arnav punched slightly on Raj's left  arm and said, “Haa yarr pura mood fresh kardiya. Till date, today is going to be  one of the best day of my life. But what's the reason she left the college???”

When he heard the answer his whole happiness turned into sadness.

“Well... actually, it's because of Lency. She is the daughter of one of the biggest trustee of this college, Mr. Sinha. I heard that, yesterday she had a fight with Richa regarding you. You were present there, right? She did something and the authorities forced Richa to left the college. I managed to know only this much.” Raj answered.

After hearing all this, Arnav's mind got a sudden shock. He felt himself guilty. For a while, his body got numb. He never wanted something like this to happen. He never imagined that for him, someone will do such things and someone would have to leave the college. All this was going way too far. He was willing to tell everyone that, he loves Ishika, so that everyone would give up on him, but the spy. If he reveals their relationship, it might put Ishika in problem. Otherwise he never wanted a confidential relationship. But at this point he didn't have any other choice but to keep it a secret.

Meanwhile, he stood up and silently started leaving the hall. Seeing him like this all were shocked. Then, the real problem Started for Ishika. She wanted to go after him, but seeing her doing that, everyone will become suspicious about them. She was in a great trouble here. Seeing Arnav, she knew that, something was bothering him. But they decided a confidential relationship. She totally got confused, whether she should obey their decision or stay with him during his bad times.

“What should I do now? I can't just sit here and watch him like this. I respect our decision but still I can't leave him all alone in this type of situation, he was looking so stressed. I have to go.”

She thought and was about to stand up when she saw Raj leaving the hall as well.

Now, not only her, but everyone were curious about what happened. After a short while, Ishika told Suhana, “I'm not feeling well. Going to washroom. Lecture ke baad milte hai.” Saying so, she she started leaving the hall. She desperately felt nervous, as everyone were looking towards her.
Not to become suspicious, she went in the direction opposite to Arnav.

Then she rushed down the stairs and started looking for Arnav. She searched everywhere. Literally everywhere. But Arnav was nowhere to be found. Gradually she was felt like crying. Her throat was getting chocked, was afraid. What should she do now. Sadly, she sat on the stairs and forcefully tried to control her tears. And suddenly, she heard two girls.

"You saw that right? How Arnav rushed outside the gate? I have never seen him like that before."

Then what, Ishika stood up and rushed out of the gate. She was so worried that, she didn't even care about anyone on her way. Millions of questions were troubling her. When she reached the gate. Her eyes fell on the bus stopage. Raj was sitting there. But she couldn't find Arnav.

Seeing him she thought, "Should I ask him? He would definitely know something about Arnav. But, what if, Arnav kept our relationship confidential from him also. What should I do now? I don't have any other option. I have to ask him." Luckily, no one from the college was outside. She slowly took her steps towards the stopage. Meanwhile, she saw someone was sitting next to Raj. But, Raj's body was hiding that person. She moved forward and tilted a little bit  left to see the person. It was Arnav. Seeing him, she fastened her speed and reached them in an instant.