3. First Sight

"what the fuck....why the hell is my heart beating this fast. I've never felt like this before. Just forget all this. It's nothing."
Arnav thought and took his eyes to somewhere else from the gate.

"wait.... I have to look at the girls anyway,So what's the deal if I observe that girl first??" He thought and again stared at the girl standing at the gate.
"Oversized...Olive green full sleeved t-shirt. Oversized black lower. Little chubby cheeks around 5'6ft. I can't determine her figure. But....Kyun meri dhadkane tez ho rahi hai? Kyun meri Nazar usse hatt nahi rahi ? Kyun main kuch aur nahi soch paa raha ? Kya hai yeh ? Is it love???But.... No..... She might not be of my type!!"
Arnav thought and looked somewhere else.
That girl entered the hall and sat on an empty seat in the 3rd row.
Lecturer started the class and Arnav started his observation. He started from the corner girl of the 1st row. He remembered the girl, "It's the girl, who was staring at me while I was entering the hall. Nahhh.....She is not my type."

Every time he looked at a girl, he realised that, he has already seen that girl before entering the hall or inside the hall. But while he was trying to concentrate on other girls, his eyes always went to that oversized dressed girl.
"Why??? what the hell has happened to my eyes..??why are these fucking morons always looking at her. Stop you idiots. She is not my type. You should focus on finding someone else."

Arnav forcefully looked somewhere else. But all his efforts went in vain. No matter how hard he tried, at the end he found his eyes were always over that girl.

"You stubborn fools." Arnav scolded his own eyes.

That 45 minutes period seemed to Arnav like 45 hours, struggling with his eyes not to look at that girl but finally he sighed in relief as the lecture ended.
As soon as the lecture had ended some girls from other stream rushed into the lecture hall.
They approached Arnav all at once. And then, the fish market started."Hey, it's something , I'm that, I'm this , I'm from there, Here is my contact no. , Here is my insta I'd , Here is my snapchat........etc,etc.."
Poor Arnav helplessly struggled for fresh air in the middle of the crowd headed by girls when suddenly his eyes fell on the girl who had conquered his eyes from the beginning of the class.... She was looking at him. She looked bothered. The moment she saw that Arnav was looking at her, She gave a warm smile to him and quietly went out of the hall.
His heart thundered in his chest. He didn't even realize he had stood up. His whole body was shivering.
"What's happening to me ?" He asked himself.
" Why the hell am I shivering? Why do I feel like just looking at her? Should I follow her? Should I ask her contact info? No you moron..... Stop.... She is not your type." He was dealing with a rollercoaster of emotions at that time. He wanted to talk to that girl, at the same time his anger was at peak due to the commotions around him...Somehow he controlled it and looked at the boy sitting next to him who was also struggling to escape from his seat. From his behaviour Arnav realised that he was an innocent one. All the girls who came to meet Arnav had gathered very close all around that boy paying attention to Arnav, but he didn't seem to take advantage of that situation at all. He could have easily touched all that hot girls at that moment, at any body part. But he was not showing any interest in that. He tried so much to escape, but after failure, he went back to sit on the bench with his head down, looking at his feet. He was so innocent that he wasn't even looking at their cleavage. someone's ass would press at his back, Someone's breast, but that man kept his head down driven by his great self controlling super power....

Seeing all this, Arnav stood up and said in a little irritated tone," Please... Move aside everyone. I'm really not interested in talking to anyone of you."
Everyone sadly moved away and cleared the path for Arnav and that boy.
" What's your name?" Arnav asked that boy.
First time in his whole 18 years of life, he was talking to a person on his own.
" It's Raj." The boy answered in a subdued voice.
" Wanna join me?" Arnav asked.
"Okay, Let's go." Raj answered.
They both went out of the hall and were talking about each other.
Suddenly Raj asked eagerly, "Are you a celebrity or do you have your own business or you have a very rich family?"