4. First Conversation

Days passed and Arnav managed to maintain his tag of being the most handsome and popular boy wherever he went.
Aug 24... Arnav woke up at 7.30 in the morning. After finishing his breakfast, he left for college. As always, the moment he entered the lecture hall, all the girls started staring at him. But his eyes, as always, of course,went towards the seat of that oversized dressed girl. She was not there.

"Absent !!! But why?" He asked to himself. He went to his seat and kept his eyes at the gate and back to that girl's seat alternatively.

He thought, "I've spent almost a month in this college. But, still unable to find a girl of my type. I don't understand, why am I always thinking about her? I care for her , I've always wanted to spend some time with her. Although she might not be of my type, still I saw in her my desires. I feel like I'm in love with her. But, it can't be. How am I suppose to love someone, without knowing wheather she is of my type or not. Seeing her in my desires is okay. I've imagined hundreds of lady in my desires. Although they all are celebrities or intimate actresses. But why am I caring for her, why do I want to spend some quality time with her. I think I might be overthinking too much about my emotions. It couldn't be love."

Throughout the lecture, he tried to focus on the lesson but his mind just kept him impatient. From inside, he just wanted to have a sight of that girl.
From the very first day in the College, he tried endless times to avoid looking at that girl. But, every time, he had failed. Finally he quit trying and followed his own wills. He then tried to observe her from close. But, here also he always ended up getting failed. Sometimes, he tried to talk to her, but because of his shyness, he couldn't. And whenever that happened, he gave a childish excuse to himself. "You should maintain the personality of yours. You've never approached a girl on your own. How in the world you can forget that? Let her approach you first."

Arnav kept waiting and got furious for that girl. At the middle of the lecture he took out his phone , put his red earbud in the right ear and played Jujutsu Kaisen 0. After some time being, Raj noticed Arnav and asked for the other earbud that Arnav wasn't using. Then, they both continued watching the movie.

In between the movie, there came a scene, where Satoru Gojo said, "There's no curse more twisted than Love."
After hearing this, Arnav lost in his deep thoughts.
"Is it Love that I feel for that girl? Is it something that Richa felt for me? Is it the same that other girls are attracted to me? But, they always try to figure about my richness. I literally don't know anything about other girls, but, why am I thinking so much about that girl." He continued his thoughts, "Why the hell she is absent today ??? I want to have a sight of her. Wanna talk to her. She is literally so different from other girls. Well, she is the first girl ever, who never gave me that much attention like others. She never even tried to impress me. That might be the reason behind her, catching my attention. Tomorrow I'll definitely try to talk to....."

"Arnav....Arnav..." He was still in thoughts when heard Raj calling him.
"Lecture is over chutiye...chal...We should leave..." Raj said handing the earbud to Arnav.

On there way to the parking lot, a girl came to them and asked Arnav, "Are you free today?"

Approaches like this weren't new for Arnav Singhania anymore.
"That's none of your business." He answered in a cold tone.

"What about going to a club? Could you please join me?" That girl requested.

"Not interested. Excuse us. We have our own stuffs to do." They continued walking towards the parking lot. After some steps, Raj asked, "What were you thinking during the lecture?"

"When?"

"Come on yrr...you didn't even realise when the lecture ended."

Arnav kept quiet for sometime and asked, "Can I ask you something?"