Want

*Reneé's POV*

"Uh don't stick around tonight. I have a friend bringing me home." I inform Quinn as she opens the car door for me.

She gives me a quick 'yes ma'am'.

I don't really want to be here right now, but I don't want to disappoint the few people I do care about.

I'm greeted by a few cast mates as I step inside, fake bitches hated me. "It's so good to see you Reneé, how are you? What are you up to?" Her tone drenched with sarcasm and insincerity.

"Just a small project, nothing too much. How's the STI doing?" I snap back with snark, it's not like the entire cast and crew didn't know she fucked half of the guys here.

Her jaw just drops and I walk away, but not before hearing some snide comment critiquing my body. "Fucking cunt is disgusting practically spilling out of that dress." As if I weren't already self-conscious enough.

I spent all afternoon making sure I looked presentable, I even caught Quinn stealing a glance or two on the way here this evening.

I know I told her I'd fire her if I caught her looking at me while getting ready in the car this morning, but something about her intrigues me.

The way she looks at me isn't with fear or with lust, it's almost like wonder like she's trying to figure me out. Granted, that's the same thing I'm trying to do with her. I guess I made that a bit difficult with the rule not to talk unless spoken to.

I give her a call and ask her to pick me up in an hour, giving me just enough time to say hi to a few more people and silently make my exit.

I grab a shot to get myself out of my head, and make my rounds. For some reason I can feel people staring at me, like I'm exposed in an uncomfortable manner.

I feel my phone buzz in my hand, Quinn you are my saving grace right now. I head to the car excited to spend time with her, even if it is just her driving me around. "Thank god, I was over being critiqued and criticized... can you take me home please."

She's almost too polite around me... I wish she'd just snap at me and let go because I know I'm not easy on her. I think I might be crushing on her a little.

On the way home the car stalls out, well shit.

"Stay in the car." She instructs. Am I good at following instructions? No.

I step out and watch Quinn intently. "I thought I told you to stay in the car... it's dangerous for you to be standing out here with traffic going by." She scolds me. Fuck she's hot when she cares.

"Mmm the same applies to you though." I remind her, smirking not that she can see it.

"No, it doesn't. Look if you're going to stay out here with me, just hold this please. I have to grab my bag from the back." She hands me the flashlight and I hold it for her, watching her work on replacing a part. I ask her a few questions as she does.

She's got a family, but avoids them because she's afraid to disappoint them. I totally get that, I refused to answer my mom's calls for awhile because I didn't wanna be honest with her.

Babygirl has some skills too! Which is hot. I wonder what she got into trouble for, but I don't dare ask because I don't wanna push my luck.

As Quinn tightens the last bolt, I catch myself biting my bottom lip, watching her work with her hands just... does something.

"Alright, let's see if she starts." Quinn goes to start the car and I hop in the backseat. I give her praise, "Nice going Q." I grin and I catch her blushing. I wish there was a way to get her to open up more.

True to her word, Quinn gets me home safe.

"Thank you for everything Quinn, I appreciate you." I make a bold move and kiss her cheek.

"It's my job, but you're welcome." She tries to remain stoic.

She's adorable.

"So, I don't have any appointments tomorrow... do you maybe wanna hang out? Or if you don't it's fine. I just thought since maybe we're gonna be spending so much time together, we could get to know each other." I ramble nervously.

Quinn's body language shifts and she crosses her arms. "Oh uh, I have plans with Wren tomorrow, we're going to a race. Correction I'm dragging her to it, and she's only going because she thinks one of the drivers is hot." She chuckles.

"It's all good. I mean I'd definitely be the same if I thought someone hot was gonna be there." I say, not even trying to be subtle at this point.

I'm hella flirting. Do I know she's emotionally unavailable? Yes. Do I think she's hot? Yes. Do I want her to open up? Yes.

"I'm sure you would Reneé." Sarcasm cutting through the air.

a/n: I wanted a little twist, and to feed you R's POV because mommy needs recognition too lol.

What do we think is gonna happen next?