Rhythm of the music

Music was a common theme between humans and the navi as music was always telling a story, and it always gave a reason to have fun as well. You had two wonderful spouses, Jake and Neytiri, and children that made you so happy. When the kids were little, you would snow them things from Earth or tell them about them as they wished to know about their mama and dad's life on Earth.

Y/n " ........" you were working on something in the laboratory as some music had been playing. someone had used their music list and put it on for everyone to listen to and light up the mood. You had thought your day was going to be quiet in the morning as the children would not be around until later on in the day.

Norm " I still can't believe you were able to get the speakers working in all of the rooms"

Y/n "Well I thought it would be good as everyone loves playing their own music and some of us like sharing, the music we are fans of like right now"

Norm "You are a women of many talents"

Y/n "Aww thank you, Norm"

???? " I'm telling Mama on you all"

????? " you are being such a baby"

????? " I'm not a baby you meanie"

????? " that's what a baby will say"

???? " will you both stop fighting please"

????? " come on Tuk you need to listen to us we know best"

Tuk "No you all tried to sneak off from the village without me so I told"

????? " yeah you told us on neteyam and now he came along as well"

Neteyam " I only came to make sure you all are safe you know our parents' rules" You and Norm look at each knowing it is the kid's voice, and soon Tuk comes into the room.

Tuk "Mama they are being ..." Tuk had stopped talking when she heard the sound of the music, playing on the speakers and she seemed to enjoy it.

Lo'ak "Mama don't listen to her she ... what is that sound" The older kids soon came into the room but they stopped dead in their tracks when they heard the music.

Kiri "Mama what is this sound amazing"

Y/n "Well honey this is music from our world"

Neteyam " I have never heard music like this before mama what clan plays this music"

Y/n "No sweetie I mean music from the earth"

Neteyam "Oh it sounds interesting why haven't we heard this before"

Y/n " Because I and your dad never got a chance to have you listen to this before these are some songs, that were popular on earth"

Spider " Do you have more of these songs, Dad"

Norm "Well yes there are many versions of music out there kiddo I have some songs I like as well"

Tuk "Mama what about you"

Y/n "Well yes I have a playlist on here of music I like from Earth that made me feel many emotions"

Kiri "Can we hear your and uncle's norms songs please"

Y/n "Sure norm are you fine sharing"

Norm "Sure it will be good and I have nothing to find"

Loak " wait can we hear dad as well I want to see what he liked"

Y/n" sure" all the kids smiled as you soon walked to computer and looked for all the playlists of songs. Soon enough you had found the three you were looking for and soon started playing some of the songs.