01

ƉØ ¥ØɄ $ⲘØԞɆ ₩ɆɆƉ?

Published: 02-14-24

☆ ☆ ☆

The blondes hand traveling from my hip up to my jaw. His face got closer to my face and laid a small gentle kiss on me.

Who was this? I had never seen this boy in my life and I was already kissing him!? I mean not complaining he is really handsome.

That romantic scene shortly ended after my alarm ringed for the 3th time now. I jolted up and groaned. I turned off the alarm and yawned.

Today was my first day in the new school, I couldn't be late. I got out of bed and put on a cute outfit.

I was wearing a black skirt with my favorite sweater. And some black and (f/c) Nike dunks that matched it.

I did my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. School wasn't one thing I really cared about. But I always care about how I look.

I stared at the mirror and blew a kiss at my reflection. "Such a baddie" I giggled.

I shoved everything in my backpack and grabbed a single strawberry and just ran out the house.

I walked to my new school which wasn't really that far away. There was a lot of people going into the school already and I just took a deep breath.

My first period was in room "105" that was on the second floor. I was looking at the numbers on the top of the doors looking for my class. As I was doing that I noticed this big group of girls in front of me.

I could tell they were the popular ones. One girl really stood out though, she had white hair with bluish ends.

She was opening every locker just for fun and some stuff in the lockers were falling out but that didn't stop her she just kept doing it.

"Yamato why are you opening every locker?" This orange haired girl laughed

"Why not" the white haired girl shurgged

It made me a bit nervous noticing the group of girls had gone into the class I was supposed to go in.

I shrugged it off and just went inside. As soon as I stepped inside I heard a loud voice right behind me.

"Damn yo ass is fat!! What's your pronouns"

I immediately stopped, was he talking to me!? The whole class had heard that and lowkey had gone quiet and stared at us.

I could feel the girls I had been walking behind stare at me. I slowly felt my face heat up.

I turned to look back with a red face. There was a raven haired boy with big eyes and a scar under his eye

"HAHAHHA" his friends laughed

"Luffy out of everyone to say that to you chose the new girl" this green haired boy smacked the raven haired boys head