04

€ĦƗⱠⱠ ɃƗⱠⱠ

Published: 02-17-24

☆ ☆ ☆

"O-oh I'm sorry I thought it was the bathroom" I stuttered. I took a quick glanced inside the room and there was nobody else there.

All of the lights in the room were off and the only light that illuminated the room blue was the moonlight coming in from an open window. It looked really pretty and aesthetic

"You good" The Sabo said but something was odd about Sabo. He was kind of sloppily moving. And that's when I noticed his red low eyes. That made him look so attractive for no reason.

But then my eyes lit up at that and I got an idea "let me roll one"

The boy let out a light snicker and motioned his head to come in. He closed the door and went to sit in front of the window where I'm guessing he was sitting at before I interrupted his smoke sesh.

I noticed no one else was in the room. I wonder if he had felt overwhelmed too and decided to come in here by himself.

His had his own little vibe going on in the room. He had a little speaker that was playing some songs. It wasn't too loud but I couldn't obviously hear it.

"Here" he handed me some weed In a small bag and also handed me some Blackwood rolling paper

I immediately started rolling the blunt and I could feel his low eyes on me. I probably shouldn't be in this room with him alone. People are quick to spread rumors and considering he has a whole girlfriend would be worse.

But to be fair I was only smoking, and also i hadn't seen Koala at the party at all but that's none of my business.

Out of all of the people in the 'gathering' I did not expect this innocent looking boy smoking. I finally finished rolling it and placed the blunt in my lips with lipgloss on them

I finally inhaled all the smoke and let the rest go out the window.

"Y/n right" the boy looked at me up and down

"Yup" I popped the 'p' at the end of my word 

I had felt my eyes slightly feel more loose and I could tell they were low already. I handed him the blunt and he took another hit.

"You know...I had a dream about you" he said my eyes immediately turned to look at him.

"About what?" I tried not to act like if I didn't had a dream about him either. Because what if he dreamt about like running me over with a car while I dreamt of us kissing.

He turned to look at me with low red eyes again and passed me the blunt. "Nothing special I guess. Not like it's going to happen"

My heart lowkey dropped at those words. What did he mean by that, did we even dream about the same thing!? And either way this man was taken by someone. I can't involve myself in any drama I just moved here.