03

₮ĦɆ '₲₳₮ĦɆɌƗ₦₲'

Published : 02-15-24

☆ ☆ ☆

We Tonight I was going to go to the little 'gathering' at Sabos place. I didn't want to seem like a try hard but I love dressing up.

I had put on a tight dress and just some back converse that looked cute with the dress.

I did my hair and my makeup, at the end I put on my earrings and my necklace.

I quickly grabbed my phone and my bag and ran out the house. Yamato said she was going to pick me up.

I was already late, Yamato told me she was already in front of my house like 15 minutes ago.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I said as I'm the phone as I rushed down the stairs. I opened my door and in front of my car was a black Porsche.

"Damn" I let out a little 'wow' at the nice car in front of my door.

I got in and in the backseat was Nami and Robin who were just giggling non stop.

"Sorry I'm late" I said as I put my purse inside

"Damn babygirl. Now I see why you were late I might as well just start calling you mommy" Yamato lowered her shades and looked at me up and down.

I giggled at her compliment and blushed a bit.  When I noticed a small jewel on her nose. "You have a nose piercing!?" I said not seeing it before.

"Yup I just don't always use it though" she said as she started the car again.

"Hey y/n take a picture of us" Nami said handing me her phone. I took her phone and I pointed it at Robin and Nami at the back.

Nami kissed on Robins cheek as a pose and Robin just stuck out her tongue and pointed the middle finger.

I giggled and gave them back the phone. After some while of just talking to Yamato in the car we finally got to his house.

My eyes widen she said it was just a 'gathering' but there was a bunch of cars at the front.

"Y-you said it was a gathering" I said.

Yamato shrugged "it is" she said

If this is a gathering I want to see what I party would look like!? Of course it wasn't like filled but I would call a 'gathering' like 10 people max but there was like 30 people inside.

Yamato parked the car and we all got out. We opened the door and Yamato immediately went to Ace.

"Y-you look really pretty y/n" I heard a voice beside me

I turned around and Sanji was blushing and looking down. I smiled at him and said "thank you"

Yamato had gone off into who knows where and I wasn't really that close with anyone else. I hated this feeling so much