02

₮ĦɆ ɃØ¥ Ɨ₦ Ⲙ¥ ƉɌɆ₳Ⲙ

Published- 02-14-24

☆ ☆ ☆

I put on some sweatpants and a crop top for practice. I walked beside Yamato as she was yapping about random ass stuff. I opened the doors to the ice rink. And we walked to the locker room.

The locker room had a lot of lockers and showers all around. I placed bag on a random spot and tied up my hair into a pony tail.

"Okay girls three hour practice we can do this! The boys are also going to be practicing and we need to be focused not like last time !" Yamato got on top of a seat and started giving instructions.

I noticed when she said that last part some girls side eyed her. I was confused as why they did that when Nami suddenly whispered in my ear.

"She should be the focused one, last time we had practice with the boys and Yamato kept flirting with Ace non stop" Nami whispered

I let out a little giggle. When we were all done dressing up and everything. We all walked out of the dressing room and headed to the Ice rink.

When I suddenly let out a little gasp and immediately stopped "I left my skates!" The only thing that was a need for this practice and I almost left them in the locker room.

"Go get it hurry up" Nami said

I nodded and turned back. I ran to the locker room and snatched my skates from my bag. I ran out the locker room so fast I hadn't noticed someone was right in front of me.

My face went smashing into someone chest and I almost felt when I felt someone grab my hand preventing my fall.

I looked up and almost passed out right there. In front of me was the blonde boy in my dream with his hockey attire and his hockey mask on his hand.

Lord why is he so fine.

The boy had a gloomy stare as if he was irritated at something but his eyes widen a bit to when he saw me. Then he shook his head and cleared his throat.

"Almost hurt yourself, be careful" He pulled me up and gave me a few taps on my shoulder and just walked away.

As he walked away I couldn't help but just have my mouth open and stare at him as he walked way. When he was out of sight I dropped my Ice skates and just stood there frozen.

That was him!? The boy in my dream!! He had the same hair and same scar and everything.

"Shit" I said as I blushed at the thought of the boy and the incident that just I happened. I quickly had to shake my thoughts away and lock in again. I was in practice not some dating show.

I ran back to where I was supposed to be. I ran and saw the girls sitting down in the seats outside of the rink. They were still putting on their skates.