The Birth of a Dragon

Thoughts()

Y/n POV.

This is my story, my name is Y/n. I am the pawn of a high-class devil named Rias Gremory, or at least I was until it happened.......Let me tell you how I got here.

3rd POV. Y/n age 14.

In a field near a school Y/n was sparring with a blonde boy in a sword fight, 

Y/n: I got you this time Kiba!

Kiba: Nice try, but it's my win.

Kiba then blocked and tripped Y/n as  he went tumbling on his back, as the two were going at each other a small white hair girl came towards them.

Y/n: Oh Koneko, what's up?

Koneko*Downcast*: The President wants to see you Y/n.

Y/n: Alright then, I'll be back for our rematch Kiba.

Kiba: Looking forward to it.

Y/n and Koneko then walked away and made their way into the building, as they were walking Y/n asked Koneko something.

Y/n: So what does Pres want?

Koneko: you're going on a stray hunt with just her and Akeno.

Y/n: Awesome, I'll show her how much stronger I got!

Y/n then let Koneko go and opened the door to see a beautiful red haired girl sitting at her desk with a black haired girl standing next to her. This was his king Rias Gremory and her queen Akeno himejima.

Y/n: I'm here president, what do you need?

Rias: Y/n, we have been tasked with dealing with a C-class stray.

Y/n( C-class huh Hoped for something a liitle stronger, but any chance to fight and gain power is a good chance.) Yes Ma'am.

Rias: We leave now, come on.

The three then step into a magic circle as they are teleported out of the office.

Lake Side-Night

Three then appeared at a lake near a forest, as the three were making their way Y/n summoned a sword to his hand Incursio Key.

Y/n: Ok so who's our target?

Akeno: A fomer pawn of the Abbadon Clan, he appearently looks like a skeleton with a horse head with powerful wind attacks.

Y/n: Pawn vs Pawn huh? I'll be sure to be the stronger one.

Rias: Let's split up to find him.

They went their separate ways as Y/n crept through the trees with nothing but silence with him, as he was walking he heard a munching sound. He quietly snuck closer to the sound, as he got closer the moonlight shined down and he saw the demon they were looking for eating human corpses. Y/n turns away at the sight.