Hairography

" All right, guys" Shoe said as he walked into the choir room ready for another hectic Glee session.

" I did some thinking last night I think I found our new number for sectionals" Shoe announced with a proud smile as he flipped through his folder.

" We're going to do the title song from Hair. Now, this show started a revolution" Shoe began to explain.

" Wait, did they have Mohawks back then?" Puck interrupted as Vesper got a sudden urge to smack the back of his bald head, his head just looked shiny today.

" Like in the 20s or whatever?" He added.

" Yeah, Mr. Shue, if we going to do a song about hair. Shouldn't we have more?" Finn asked, waving towards his short hair.

" One step ahead of you. Here are your wigs" Shoe said, throwing a sketchy-looking duffel bag onto Finn's lap.

"Cool" Finn shrugged, not once questioning why his teacher has a bag filled with hair.

Vesper watched Finn hand out various wigs to the boys. Vesper snorted, looking at Puck who honestly looked terrifying with the fake wig slapped on his head. He would make a really ugly girl.

" Looking great, guys!" Shoe laughed as he turned away from Rachel and their secret hushed conversation.

***

After Glee, Vesper found Quinn wandering the halls and walked up next to her. " Found it online. Figured I'd buy it for you" Vesper said, clutching onto the straps of her backpack tighter as she handed the book to Quinn a little nervous for her reaction.

" You know, in case you're keeping an open mind and maybe decide you want to keep her. You'll have a little more information on what to do and what not to do" she explained, giving Quinn a small smile.

The blonde cocked a brow, looking down at the book. How to raise a baby with five dollars before looking up with a smile. " That is so sweet" she smiled, flashing her perfect teeth leaving Vesper feeling flushed, the butterflies in her stomach going crazy.

" To be honest" Quinn started, making Vesper listen attentively, she was eagerly soaking up all the attention Quinn was giving her.

" I don't know what I'm going to do about it anymore," Quinn said, making Vesper stop her walking, frowning slightly as Quinn referred to their baby girl as it. But to keep the peace, she chose not to mention it.

" My mind pretty messed up about everything" She explained, shaking her head lightly.

Vesper shrugged, smiling lightly, " Well, whatever you decide. No pressure," she told Quinn, before adding.

" And.... for one I think our kids are going to be very cute. Especially with you as her mother" and with that Vesper walked off quickly, hiding her blushing cheeks.

Quinn smiled down at the book as she hugged it to her stomach, feeling her cheeks flush at Vesper's flirty comment.

Maybe Vesper wasn't that bad.

Quinn thought to herself as Vesper threw her a charming smile over her shoulder before she turned the corner. Vesper has been working hard trying to live up to her word and just always seemed to be there when needed. No matter how many times Quinn tells her to scram or she hurts Vesper, she always stays.

Quinn sighed as she leaned against the wall of the busy hallway. Maybe the problem isn't that I don't want to keep the baby, Quinn thought to herself, frowning as her eyes drifted over to Finn. Watching the boy, who some months ago, was making her swoon at his every move, blush by just receiving a simple smile, hearing his laugh.