15: Goodbye to Them

A/N: Heyy guys! This is chapter 15! I have nothing else to say but enjoy! 

_____________________________________________________

Third person:

Pouring. That's how to explain what was happening. Outside it was completely raining, lighting could be heard as well. The two girls were laying in bed cuddling throughout the rain storm that was happening outside.

Celeste and Monika were sleeping peacefully through the pouring rain. Lighting storms thunder, stuff like that were always soothing to the two. The room was filled with silent breaths and slight shuffling due to slight movement made by them.

Suddenly a slight humming sound could be heard from the corner of the room. It woke up Monika. She shifted off the bed and walked around, stumbling to find where the noise was coming from. She stopped where she found where it came from.

It was coming from the little box Sayori gave to her. Monika scratched her head. She picked up the little thing that sat on top of the dresser in her room. Monika didn't leave it there. Or so she thought. She opened the box, thankfully the computer chip was still there. She sighed, holding the box to her chest. Doing so, woke up Celeste. 

She was a light sleeper, and Monika was being a bit loud after all walking around the room trying to find where the humming noise was coming from.

Celeste's hair was messed up and falling out of her side ponytail. She groaned, annoyed that she got woken up. She scratched her head, looking at Monika. Celeste tilted her head trying to get a good view on what Monika was doing.

"What are you doing?" Celeste asked, her voice sounding tired. Monika turned around and smiled.

"I'm just checking something. I'm gonna walk around the house for a bit, you can go back to sleep." Monika said while placing the small box back on the dresser.

"Not without you, I'm not. Please. Come back to bed!" Celeste wined for her girlfriend to come back and cuddle her.

"I'm busy.." Monika said quietly.

"Please! Moni? For me?" Celeste pleaded, sitting on her knees, still in bed.

"I.. Okay fine." Monika blushed at Celeste's behavior. She's never been like this before.

"Yay!" Celeste cheered. Monika smiled at Celeste's childish behavior. 

Monika crawled onto the bed with her. Both of them under the covers. Again. Celeste smiled sweetly. Even though the conversation they had last night was scary, honestly, Celeste feared that one day she'd wake up and everything would be gone.. Celeste just couldn't, let go of Monika. Most of the night she was shuffling around in the bed grasping for Monika even though she was right next to her.

Celeste was becoming more clingy than she'd like. But then again, they're in a relationship so who cares? Monika on the other hand, was just as clingy as Celeste, or so she thought. Celeste may have taken the cake a bit.

Celeste wrapped her whole body around Monika's as she was stroking Celeste's hair. Monika had that loving look in her eyes. Her gaze at Celeste softened every time Celeste hugged her just a bit tighter. 

She knows why she's like this. After Monika told her about the simulation Celeste just didn't want to let her go. 

Eventually if everything did go right which is very likely or at least they hoped so, they'd have to say goodbye to their friends. Celeste liked Yuri, Natsuki and MC, she was sure Monika liked them too. Though Sayori wasn't exactly present, Celeste enjoyed the little time they had together with The Literature Club.