Something in the woods... (M🔞)

Horror warnings! Gore blood and also might get spicy ☺️ Also a good boy might die... 😔

Also I tried to make this both for girls and boys!

|Male version|

Before we get going I want you to guess who this character is before the end! There will be some hints!

*click*

"click*

*click*

Was all you heard when trying to sleep.

*click

*click*

*CRACK*

That made you jump out of bed, turning on the lamp... Looking around there was nothing. So you got out of bed grabbing the shot gun you kept in your room. Opening the door, you living room and the kitchen looked normal. Nothing but just your dog. Nothing was wrong. You checked the bathroom, it was fine. But then what had been making the clicking noise?

*click*

There it was again, what was making it? All that means is that it was outside, then how we're you hearing it from inside the house? You weren't dumb enough to go outside in the dark and even more you just had to live in a forest... Well right in front of one. Your backyard basically was apart of it.

You opened the curtains that covered the door to your backyard, seeing the forest full view, your dog had followed you barking at whatever was out there. You tried to see if you could see anything. Nothing you could hear but your dog barking.

You went to the kitchen and shook a bag of treats before taking one out and bring your dog into your bedroom. Before going back into the living room and slightly opening the door.

*click*

You could hear the clicking noise, but you had thought that maybe it had been you clock but the problem was that is was quite this whole time, you truned around to look at it... You became to panic. The clock hands were going haywire. You had begun to panic what was going on?!

*CLick*

There it was again but louder... What was going on? You didn't know what time it was thanks to your clock, so you walked out with your shot gun still in hand, thankfully you had slippers so your feet wouldnt get cut. You felt stupid for coming out here.

*click*

But the noise seemed to quited down. Your plan was to get to the nearest town, now you fucken regretted living out in the country.
God how stupid you...were... You saw something in front of you. It's body looked bigger then yours.

*c l i c k*

Wait- then why did the clicking noise so quiet? When it was coming right in front of you. You stepped back and you felt something go through your slipper then your foot. Like a knife. You scrept out, you then covered your mouth but that didn't help. You looked up and saw it's hand was now facing you.

It's neck moving to one side that shouldn't be normal... And as it did this you could hear the "clicking" it's eyes only staring at you then you could see it smile at you.

 And as it did this you could hear the "clicking" it's eyes only staring at you then you could see it smile at you