Bakugou x villain reader pt6

Blood, Mina x Kirishima

Ps I had to fix this because some of it was deleted. Sorry!

When you got home, you were tired. So when you got a text from Bakugo, you were confused. It was usually when he would say goodnight and that was 8:25. You opened your phone as you walked to your room getting ready for bed. "Why does he want me to come over to UA?" You asked yourself as you sat on the bed. Nomu wasn't in the room, well he never was at night, only to wake you up in the morning.

You continued to text him, asking why and how the heck you would get in. He ended up saying that, "His class wanted to see you." But you were confused. They hated Nomus... and he knew that Nomu never went anywhere without you. You texted him, warning about that Nomu will be coming with you or something will happen. He quickly texted back saying that he knew and had an idea.

You sighed, you loved the man but after the night you had...god.

The next morning it had been the same routine. Get dressed and everything and convince Kurogiri to let you go out. Luckily he had allowed you to go. You had been sitting outside of a little shop enjoying the ice cream you had bought, you then looked to Nomu. You knew he was made up of many people with multiplier quirks, but that's when it hit you. What quirks did Nomu have? How many? And how do they work?

Eventually, he noticed your staring. He tilted his head and questioning manner, awaiting your question that you would ask. "What's your quirk?" You asked even though you couldn't see his eyes you knew they were rapidly blinking as Nomu thoughts began to form. "Lady never asked." You dead pant. "don't counter question me." He, scratch the back of his head thought you took a long sip of the know shortly melted ice cream "so" "Shock notification, strength, regeneration, adrenaline rush, dry skin."

You blinked, confused. "Dry skin?" You asked. "Dry skin, normal strength and enchanted when wet skin dry absorbs water." You held in a giggle and refrain from calling him a giant, living sponge, and the well rest of his course was self-explanatory. For some time you stayed like this. Waiting until it hit 4pm where you would go to UA. Bakugou never gave you and answer when he wanted you to do come over. And well let's just you were nervous.

You were just scarred, having your family being villains. It just made you worried. So once it was close to being 4 you got up and walked to UA. Bakugou had been walking to the gate was you got there. "Hey," you waved as he smiled. "So ummm what about him." He pointed to Nomu. "Well, I plan on just him being out of the way." You played with your phone where he could see it. "Alright." The two of you then walked to his dorm. "Most of our class is studying in the main building, so it should just be us and my friends how are desperately trying to meet you."

Bakugou chuckled, before opening the main door. Was you walked into the dorms, friendly chatting and from what looked to be a living room type place. Once the three of you entered you could tell there were three people. A pink girl, a male with red hair, and a male with blonde hair. Everyone looked at bakugou, then to you, and then Nomu. There faced turned from happiness to almost, taken a back. "So who's your big friend?" The red head asked.

Bakugou pointed to you. "With is my girlfriend and this thing is." He looked at Nomu before you spoke. "Servant." You spoke almost... defeated? Nomu remand quiet. "Just ignore him." You smiled at the three. "The guy with the blonde hair smiled. "I don't know about you guys but being this close to one is kinda cool. You know with it not wanting to rip us apart." You looked shocked at the boys statement. "What?" You asked.

The boy smiled. "She said ignore him! Idiot!" Bakugou spat. The boy shrugged. "Ok whatever you say." He smiled, both you and bakugou went to sit down. Nomu standing by you. The four had been taking and joking about these here and there, but the three would take little looks at your Nomu who was in the corner. Watching his show, we're they waiting for him to do something. "So, how is hero life?" You asked, not wanting to just sit there and be quiet. "Oh well it's pretty different from what people think." Said the pink girl.

"Oh shit!" I forgot to say my name!" She gasped. "My names mina, and this dude is Kirishima!" She smiled then pointed to the yellow hair. "That's Denki." He smiled and waved at you. "But back to it, but I'm in one." Kirishima spoke. "Yea sadly I'm not in one." Mina spoke. "Same here." You then looked at bakugou. "What about you?" You asked. Denki then started to laugh. "He failed it, his temper was his done fall." He laughed. "Im going to fucking kill you!!" "What in front of your girlfriend?!" Denki asked.

He then looked at you. "Do it out outside?" You asked. Bakugou smiled and grabbed the collar of Denki dragging him out. "Oof." Kirishima sighed. "So what do you do?" You asked. "Oh well since I'm still in school so I don't do much. But it's mostly paperwork." He spoke. "But if you're not apart of one they put you as a vigilante, which is really what you don't want." He shrugged. "It's basically breaking the law." He sighed. "So it's different from those shows from the US." He nodded. "But you get insurance, you know." To which you nodded.

Mina then sighed. "I want to be in a agency." He huffed, her cheeks puffed out. "Which one are you in?" You asked kirishima. "Oh I'm in fat gums." He smiled. "Hey while we're on the topic of hero stuff what's your quirk?" Mina asked as she looked at you. "Don't ask that shit to her." You heard Bakugo as he came back. "Hum why?" Kirishima asked. "No it's fine." You smiled. The two looked at you as bakugou sat down next to you.

"I make people's body heat increase rapidly, so I don't know anymore of it." You smiled. Then Mina sat got up and sat right next to you, showing her hand. "My quirk is acid, I can produce acid from my body!" She smiled. "And I can make myself harden like a rock." Your face went pink until he showed his arm. Where it went back to normal. Mina then went to sit next to him. "Hey could we see it in action?" Asked Kirishima. "Oh umm sure?" You looked at bakugou who nodded.

You four got up, but Nomu had seen this and blocked the door. "Where lady going?" He asked. "We're going to work with my quirk. You can come." He then moved so the four of you could go through. "We should be fine." Bakugou spoke all of you made your way to the big building where you would use your quirk. Once there you turned you phone back on and gave it to Nomu so he would bother you guys. "I want to see first. Is that ok?" Kirishima asked. To which you nodded.

You two away from each other, Mina and bakugo standing together. "Are you ready?" Kirishima asked to which you nodded again. He activated his quirk, running up to you. He stopped and fell down, deactivating his quirk to catch himself. "Omg are you ok!?" Mina asked as she ran over to him. Both you and bakugou doing the same. "Yea but I did feel a little hot, but I couldn't move. Like I couldn't control my quirk." He held his head.

"I want to try." Mina asked as she helped Kirishima get up. Kirishima walked together going to the area were he and Mina stood once. Mina going to where Kirishima was. You the same. "Don't hold back!" She smiled. You nodded. "Please be careful!" You shouted.

Mina then ran over to her, acid going out of her hands. You didn't want to get touched so you activated your quirk. After some time you saw that her hands were turning red until she started to scream out loud. Falling to the floor. You then stopped using your quirk as you started to breath heavily. Bakugou and Kirishima running over to her. Your vision was becoming blurry. Tears coming from your eyes.

Black bots going from your eyes as you felt like you were passing out. You felt someone catch you. Everything going black...