Bakugou x villain reader pt1

This story is HEAVILY inspired by YouTuber Suitor LP who made this 3 year's ago and all I wish is to continue it in my own words!

A little girl with her stuffed animal stood in front of a door, waiting for two people in particular, her father and Uncle. It was her birthday, it was her 6th birthday in fact. She was always excited to see her father and Uncle, but they were always busy fighting 'bad' guys so they would never hurt her! She giggled as she saw the black portal come into her few.

The portal vanished and three tall figures could be seen, your face turning into confusion from the third one. You saw the door nod move before in walked your father, uncle....and something. its body looked to be sown together, like it wasn't supposed to be together. Its body seemed to move oh so lightly. its white teeth looked like they could tear you apart. Looked at your father, he looked at you with pure joy. "Who is...he?" you asked. Your little body shook at how scared you were. "This is nomu, he will be your companion when me and Kurogiri are gone. So you don't get lonely." Your father spoke, smiling.

"Sir, we should get going." Your uncle spoke. Your father looked at him, "I only see my daughter twice a year, it would nice be if we stayed for some time." You father spoke, then looking back at you and the nomu.

"He will make sure you don't get hurt." Your father smiled. You looked at Nomu wondering what he could do. You walked up to him nervously. Holding you stuffed animal out to the giant. "Will you play with me?" You said, the nomu looked at your father who nodded in agreement to play with you. The giant nomu then looked at you again, nodding. You smiled and grabbed the giant's hand landing him in your living room.

You had a fun time playing with your father, uncle and nomu. But everything good must come to an end. Once Christmas hit and your father nor brother came you were worried. Then once it was your birthday you asked kurogiri where they were, but he never told you a thing.

Once you hit your 14th birthday you finally got the answer from him, with the help of your beloved nomu. You had taught nomu many things, of course you had to take breaks so his heads wouldnt explode but you had got him to say simple sentences, do some chores and even play chess with you...but you won all the time. Your uncle told you everything, what your father was and brother. You were ashamed, so you never asked where they were but you started to ask one question, "when can I leave the house."

After many times asking, he told you, "on your 16th you may leave but only when asking me and going with nomu." You were glad he said that you had to go with nomu since well, you didn't know what to expect from a world you only saw in movies and in books.

But...

"Nomu, what do you think? The red or green?" You asked putting the dresses up against your body showing him. "Green." He spoke through gruffs. "Alright." You placed the red dress back into your closet and closed the door to it, changing in the process. "Are you ready, miss?" Kurogiri spoke as you came out. "Yes I am." You smiled.

"Nomu will take you to where you need to go when you're done today, in your bag there should be some money." Kurogiri spoke before vanishing. You smiled as you saw the sun shining as you worked into the city, nomu following behind. Nomu had been wearing something to hide what he truly looked like. You and nomu went from shop to shop looking at what they had. You had been worried that since this was your first time being around people you would interact terribly with them, but thanks to kurogiri, you were polite with everyone who interacted with you.

"I still can't believe today has been such a long great day." You smiled looking out the window below the food area you were eating at. That's when you heard footsteps coming and looked at who it was. He was a boy with spiky blond hair, baggy clothes and red eyes. "May I help you?" You asked the boy. "Umm my friends dared me that I wouldn't be able to get your number." He spoke, putting his hands in his pockets of his school uniform. You looked behind him to see four others in the same uniform giggling. You looked at nomu, starring the poor kid down.

"Ask me politely." You smiled. "Uh?" He asked. It looked like he didn' think he would get this far. "Can I get your number please? You can write it on a napkin" He spoke. You looked at nomu. "May I have your name?" You asked. He looked confused before saying. "Names Katsuki bakugo and I'm going to be the number one hero!" You giggled, "well my name is y/n" you spoke.

"Can you get me a pen nomu?" You heard a noise come from the kid but paid no attention to it. You wrote the manors number down on the napkin and handed it to bakugo. "Well bakugo, I wish you luck." You smiled. He grabbed it and did a little "thank you." Before walking away.

"I... don't like him." Nomu spoke. "It's fine nomu, I just want people to talk to, you're not the problem." You spoke smiling to him.

Meanwhile...

Bakugo walked back. "Didn't get the phone number?" A pink-haired girl spoke giggling. Bakugo pulled the paper to look at it. "No, I got it." He spoke in a worried tone.
"Then why are you sulking?" A black-haired boy spoke. "That thing isn't her dad like he thought...it's a nomu." Bakugo looked back. Kirishime grabbed them away and started to talk."Well she can't be with the league, she didn't realize who we were."

"Just go out with her, get information, and we'll be there if anything happens." The black-hair boy spoke.

"Thanks, I guess." bakugou spoke.