Kirishima x villain reader pt6

You didn't know what happened, but when you looked at everyone else's faces they were... How do you put it... Scared, worried, pain. They were all looking at the screen as the battle took place. You knew this was a tough one but your mind was running every possible calculation.

But everything coming out to be that... All might would lose. You never really liked the guy, he was the who helped the one who made you in this place to began with. "Kirishima, tell me what happened? I ran here and didn't look what was happening." you whispered. "We helped bakugou get out of there when he was there." he whispered, "bakugou was also fighting them for a bit." he continued.

You watched in horror as the battle took place, all might body was combine of tiny and huge. A man with him. He looked like he was going to die any minute. All for ones mask almost gone. They had been talking for some time till all for one was ready to attack. You gasped as it went for a girl and him. Now his body was frail and weak looking.

Midoriya's face began to panic more and more sweat dripping down, but still all might. Tiny and weak still stood, readying to fight. But he just stood there, shocked. 'Please.' you bagged in your head. 'Why is all for one doing that? Is he mocking him?' you thought as all for one pulled his face into a smile of some sorts.

All might screamed, everyone was slighted. Till they all cheer them all, including both midoriya and bakugo. As they cheered you come see something within all might come back to fight. The fire still burning, your mouth quivered. "Please all might." I lightly spoke.

All for one rised, them looking like they were going to fight once more. Your hands were clasped praying that the man you once loved with everything was now your enemy. A man helping the other taking the injured out of the area, while fighting.

A blasted set many of the others away, all for one growing bigger and bigger as you watched. All might looked ready for whatever was coming for him. Their punches coming together, looking at if all might would of lost something within him fought harder as he fought.

Holding back what was coming to him. His other arm punching all for one in the face. Then the other began larger once again, and punched him in the face with everything he had, the mask breaking and all for one following to the ground.

Everyone watched as the battle finished. All might rised his hand up in the and air. Then after the clean up came he pointing to the camera, and speaking. "You're next." you saw midoriya starting to cry, tearing running down his face as everyone cheered "all might.".

"Let's get going." kirishima said holding your hand and ushering bakugo away.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

The next day you we're on your day off since the trains were going, but a call was going between you and the doctor. "The nomus we lost were just minor ones. The ones you have made though! Oh oh oh! They will surely take done some." he cheered. "Yes sir, and with the trains being on hold I can't work on it." you sighed.

"Oh but dear, don't worry! The plan with still take a couple of months! You have time." he spoke. You slammed you cup on the table, scaring both Tofu and Mechi. "I don't like it when my work isn't finished!" you shouted. You heard him chuckle. "Oh dear y/n, you don't have to worry. I know you don't like waste of time but this isn't a waste. It is a point where you can think of the perfect weapon." he spoke.

"Yes sir." you spoke. With that he hung up. You sighed as the call was finished. "I'm sorry my babies." you hugged the two as they came to check on you. "Mph!" Tofu spoke. That was when your front door opened seeing it was kirishima.

"Kirishima!" you gasped as the two went over. The second day where kirishima came to your house, where you two were having a movie date, you had given them a key to your house. "Hey y/n, hey you two." he petted the two. "Kirishima, I have to apologized." you sighed as he walked more inside. "What for." he asked worried. "I knew they were going to do something, but I didn't think they were going to kidnap a kid!" you teared. "I thought they would just you know! Just have a word with them but not this!" you started to cry.

"Y/n." he spoke. "No! Kirishima you don't know how much I worried about you! And if bakugo didn't join, even with the help of you guys he would of been turned into a nomu by me!" you cried, falling to the floor. Kirishima came running to your side, along with Tofu and Mechi.

"Y/n, please. I know things won't go as you also want them to go, but that doesn't mean you should give up!" you looked at him, and he held your face in his hands. "Y/n, please. I know many things can't go as we see fit, but we must keep going through it even if it kills us. That's what it means to be a hero." he weakly smiled. You placed a hand on one of his hands smiling. "But I don't like change. " you giggled, both of you beginning into fit of laughter.

You both got up and you looked at him. "Kirishima, turn me in." he looked shocked. "But-" you cut him off. "No, the league doesn't have to know besides the league doesn't know my whole face except for one person and he's locked up." you sighed. "But why did you come here?" you asked.

"Well where going into dorms, and I'm in trouble like badly..." he sighed. "I have already moved in." he chuckled scratching the back of his head.

"But are you sure?" he asked, you nodded. "The only way I can be fully trusted is by that way." you sighed. "Tomorrow, I'll tell them and I can arrange a meeting with them." he sighed. "But why not spend time together?" he smiled. You giggled, "sure." 

The next day had come to your surprise. You were getting ready, your fingers trembled as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Seeing the scar they cuz almost ten years ago. You had to overcome them and the fact that you may be jailed for showing yourself. You just had to wait for the text from Kirishima. Your phone buzzed seeing it was the doc and all he said. "Come." You frowned your eye brows knowing it was something you needed. 

You went to the front door and closed it leaving your babies home. They always went with you but if you were going to go to ua today, you didn't want them coming out of your bag and ruining it for you. 

You walked into the underground room in the hospital and walking to him. "Y/n our next plan is to make chisaki join us, let us use there secret weapon." He spoke typing on his computer. "If i may ask what does it do?" You questioned, you heard him chuckle. "It would let us take away quirks like a pray mantis to its own kind." He squeezed his hand, and chuckled. You nodded, "yes sir." 

(The facted that females take the heads of the males after meeting)

'This will be good to know I can tell the hero's when I meet with them today. This will hopefully take them done before it ever happens.' You thought as you left to talk with the nurses about the patients, since you were a held nurse. After a hour of working you got a text from kirishima. "Im sorry Meka, i have a meeting to get to." You spoke walking out of the room. "Alright miss l/n." She bowed. 

Now it was time for you to face the ua staff. 

omg sorry that I haven't gotten this out till now! I had to rewatch mha/bnha because i had forgotten the story and i hope to put more out soon!