Shigaraki x goddess reader 2/3

Sorry but there are going to be detains that you can't change.

"A Rudy?" he asked to himself. He picked it up, looking at the gem. The red gem looked more...shiny? Well for any normal gem. Shigaraki put it in his bag and headed to his new home...

Once entering the run down tavern he noticed no one had been there, except for there bar tender. "Good everyone is gone." shigaraki sighed placing his bag on the table. The ruby falling out of his bag. "Shigaraki, may I ask where did you find this gem?" Kurogiri spoke placing the gem in his... Hands? Shigaraki never knew what to call them.

"I don't know, there was a voice and that was where it was going from." shigaraki spoke. "Maybe it was one of the golden gods." he spoke. "Giada?" shigaraki asked putting his head up. "Well she is known for her gems. But after the legend she is not as kind as she once was." he warned. Shigaraki sighed. "Well I'm done trying to be a guard, i'll just join the old man." taking the gem back.

"And win over her favor." he whispered to himself. "I'm going to bed." shigaraki got off the bar stool and left to his room. "Goodnight young master."

He walked more into the building, yawning. He swore he could hear voices coming from behind him, and every time he looked behind him there was nothing. So he just let it be. He opened his door and threw his bag on his bed, flopped down on his bed and pulled out the gem. He looked at it more deeply, seeing something like moving around in the gem. 'What is this thing?' He thought.

He put it up to the light of the candle. Seeing it better, the things looked to be moving like a ghost. "Aren't you a clever little boy?" A voice came from the gem. A glowing gold light came from it. Be dropped the gem, the gem falling to the floor. Once the light was gone he looked at the thing. It was a girl taller than him. She picked up the gem and played with it through her fingers.

"You are such a clever little boy, so clever." She giggled. "Why don't you become my companion." She spoke. Shigaraki couldn't speak, his throat was in his stomach. "Oh you must be thinking why me?" She spoke, giggling. "See after all those years I have hated giving back to the people who have killed me...but you are of the blood of my own. The god of death. I wish for you to kill off everyone else and in return I will give you anything you want." Her hand was placed on his chin. "What do you say?" She asked.

He knew if he said no he would be killed. "What about the girl one..." she spoke out. "No worries she will be chosen to only help you." She let go of him. "You have till your old enough to go." And with that, she disappeared into the crystal.

Years later...

The gem he had all those years ago here now around his neck. He never went to the grounds of the fight area. He traveled around the continent stealing and creating chaos. Joining the bunch of criminals including the one who raised him.

"So where did you get that ruby?" asked one of the members of the league. "Now of your business." Shigaraki scoffed. "Alright, if you don't tell me then I might have t-" he was cut of by the door to the tavern being opened. Everyone looking at the door to see who it was. It was a girl, her body being abnormally tall. "What do you want?" asked then same guy.

The girl giggled, shigaraki feeling like he heard it before. "I'm here for shigaraki, he was a job to do...for me." she spoke. Shigaraki looked at the girl wondering who she was but then. "Did you forgot our agreement?" she spoke, tilting her head. Now he knew who she was, Giada, she had the same features as her. Shigaraki got up from his chair and walk to her. "Wait you're going with a stranger!?" asked another member.

"Don't worry, we have business to do." he spoke, both him and her leaving. After walking more into the forest. "Where are we going." he asked. "Loosing your friends who are following." she spoke, turning her head to see him. "Ok now we lost them." she spoke. Her hands came up to her hood, and sliding it off her head. Her long golden hair falling out. She turned. "Shigaraki we are to work together."

"I'm not going in less I know your name." Shigaraki spoke. She giggled, "my name? You should know. Many people call me Giada, but my real name is Y/n." you smiled looking at how shocked he was. "Wait didn't we know eachother as kids?" he asked. She simply smiled, nodding.

"Tenko where are we going?" asked a little version of you, holding onto his hand. "We're going to the waterfall!" he spoke running, your little legs only keeping up just by a little. Once there the two of you carefully moved behind the water fall and found yourselves a gem, it was golden. You had picked it up and started calling yourself a "princess and would become Giada's champion!"

When Shigaraki wanted to play with you again you we're gone. Your parents telling him. "She went into the forest looking for you."

"Where did you go?" he asked. "Oh the forest, following you but turns out it was Giada. She told me that if I "trained in her blood she would give me her name." So here I am." you spoke smiling to him. "I'm glad you alive." he spoke. "Wait what about your parents? Do they know." you shooked your head. "Nope to they think I'm dead."

"But shigaraki, will you he my champion? If you win I will grant your wish. May it be fam, power, money, or love. I will grant that wish. So what do you say?" you asked holding out the same crystal you took all those years ago