Chapter 12 : Study Camp (Finished)

The sun peeks over the horizon, casting a warm glow on the dew-kissed tents. Birds chirp in the nearby trees, and the aroma of a crackling campfire mingles with the crisp morning air.

Our group gathered in a circle, making a morning meal to energize our body. Everyone had their task, Yaya and Ying fried the sausage and egg for us. Fang mashed the boiled potato, while Gopal was washing the dishes. I don't know what else to do, since everyone has done all the tasks. I offered them milk since I still had a large carton of milk inside my tent.

I poured the milk into 5 different cups for us. They're thankful for the favor I gave. Today is the last day of our study camp, thank goodness it's finally going to be over. It's so exhausting after all of those troubles in this study camp.

"Boboiboy... May I join you?".

Ochobot peeking behind my tent.

"Yeah, sure. But turn on your stealth mode, just in case the camp guards come here".

I think it's fine to show Ochobot to my friends, since they already know, and also Fang.

Ochobot enters his stealth mode and moves towards me. We enjoy our breakfast and Ochobot listens to our adventurous story. The camp guard came to us, he instructed us to pack our kinds of stuff since the study camp was almost over. We clean up our area and make sure no waste is left behind, it's part of the study camp assessment.

An engine heard from afar, it was our bus that would take us back. The camp guards give us an hour to pack all of our kinds of stuff. Fang completed packing before everyone else did since he doesn't bring a lot of stuff here.

"Need help?". Fang asked.

That is unexpected that he would say those words out of his mouth. I think the atmosphere became awkward at the moment so we refused his offer.

"That's okay Fang. We're almost done".
Ying refused Fang's offer politely.

"Okay, I'll go to the bus". Fang leaves us.

Just after that Yaya and Ying finished their packing. They asked me if I needed help, but I refused. I can do this by myself. Both of them walked into the bus.

It's just me and Gopal right now. I am almost done to dismantle my tent. But all of a sudden Gopal starts a conversation.

"Thanks for lending me your tent, Boboiboy".

"Don't mind it, besides I'm not using it though".

"Ummm, I don't know how to dismantle this tent. I'm scared that I will break it apart. Can you help me?".

"Sure".

I help Gopal to dismantle my tent.

After struggling for a few minutes, it's finally done. Gopal takes my tent to his backpack, ready to leave the campsite.

"Hurry up Boboiboy!".

"You can go first, I'm almost done".

I replied.

Gopal leaves me and now it's just me and Ochobot inside my backpack. I tied my tent to my camping backpack and got ready to leave.

I entered the bus, the other groups were already there It looked like all the seats were taken. There's another student that sits next to Gopal, I guess I have to find another seat. There's one more seat left, but taking that seat means I have to sit next to Fang until we arrive. The other students won't sit next to him, they're too shy to sit next to Fang the school idol. I have no choice, so I take that seat.