Chapter 23 : Fang (6)

My anger is exploding, my heart races, my muscles tense, and my face flush with heat after I find out the truth. There's a sense of losing control as if a floodgate has opened, and I can't stop the surge of emotions.

I quickly picked up a USB from my pocket and transferred the record file into it.
With this, I have enough evidence to show them.

An hour passed, and school started to like how it was supposed to be. I sit on my chair quietly with anger inside my head, patiently waiting until school is over.

The school bell rings, it's the end of the school. I rushed into the corridor and went to those troublemaker's classes to give them a lesson but I didn't see any of them. I kept looking around the school to find them; in the middle of confusion, I saw them standing around the ice lake behind the school from the corridor window. I quickly went downstairs and approached them.

"You did it, did you?" I said with panting breath.

"I knew you would come, it was a mistake that you beat me up that day. Your mentally ill friend, oops, maybe your boyfriend has gone for forever", said Daniel, trying to provoke me.

"What are you gonna do? Crying on his grave?". Dylan and Diego laughed at me.

I rushed into them with anger and vengeance. I aimed my fist at Daniel, but Dylan and Diego blocked it.

"You picking a fight with three of us? Unbelievable", Daniel mocking me.

Diego lands a punch on my face, but I quickly bow and avoid it. I lift my legs to hit his chin, but Dylan tackles me from the left.

"You're quite brave", said Daniel looking at me falling to the ground.

I know I'm a fool for fighting 1 on 3 but I have no choice. My revenge for Iwan, I can't bear it anymore.

"It looks like you're a loser. Intimidating those who are innocent, you can't even win in 1 to 1 fight against me". I said while sitting on the ground.

"It looks like you're trying to provoke me, but it won't work. I'm not gonna change my mind anyways", said Daniel confidently.

"Well, even with three of you it's not enough to beat me". I put a smirk on my face.

Dylan approached me and was about to land his fist on me.

"How shameless". I grabbed a hammer inside my uniform vest, dodged to the side, and hit the hammer right on Dylan's chin.

His chin is immediately swollen, and bleeding and one of his teeth is pulled out from his mouth. Dylan screamed in pain and fell to the ground instantly.

Daniel and Diego were shocked; I could see the fear in their eyes.

"You're right, I'm not gonna change my mind anyways. Let's get this started". I laughed in frustration.

I'm running closer to them and swing my hammer thoughtlessly. I'm aiming at Diego this time, but he's able to dodge my moves until he's cornered in a tree, and I manage to hit him on the shoulder.

Diego whimpers in pain, kneels on the ground. "I'm sorry, I was wrong. Please forgive me, it was all part of Daniel's plan. I'm just doing what he asked".

"You should've stopped when I told you that day".

*Thump. I hit Diego's leg.

"ARRRGHHHH STOPP!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU!".

"Shut your mouth, you're too loud. Let's see what you gonna do without your legs your whole life".

*Thump! I repeatedly hit Diego's legs with my hammer.