[1] [REVISED]

"Chaeyoung!" Nayeon screamed from her room. She heard the latter's footsteps rushing up the stairs. Nayeon smiled a little as she applied blush on her cheeks.

"Yes?" Chaeyoung was out of breath. She was slightly panting as she held the door open. Nayeon turned and pointed at her foundation.

"I need another one." Chaeyoung's worried face changed into an annoyed one.

"Are you serious?" Chaeyoung walked in and grabbed the foundation, holding it up. "It's not even empty!" Nayeon giggled and Chaeyoung placed it down. "Why did you call me?"

Nayeon's giggle died down as she faced the vanity again. "I assume my dad didn't tell you yet." Chaeyoung raised her brows.

"Tell me what?" Chaeyoung looked at Nayeon through the mirror. There was a small pause and Nayeon met Chaeyoung's eyes.

"You're being transferred to another family." Chaeyoung blinked and processed the new information.

Chaeyoung was a bodyguard for the Ims. She's been with them for nearly four years. Her and Nayeon instantly clicked and they became friends than just coworkers. The two would usually go out and spend time with each other.

At first, Chaeyoung was worried that Nayeon wasn't going to be comfortable with her. Chaeyoung's reproductive system was different than Nayeon's. It made her feel like she wasn't really a girl. However, Nayeon accepted the way she was after Chaeyoung bravely told her about it.

"Which family?" Chaeyoung asked. Nayeon could see the look of disappointment. She herself didn't want Chaeyoung to leave but it was her father's orders.

"The Myois." It rang a bell in Chaeyoung's mind. She knew who they were, just never really met them fully. She only saw them while attending at parties but never made a conversation with them. Besides Jeongyeon, their bodyguard.

"Ah there you are." The two turned around to see Mr Im at the door. "Chaeyoung, I need to talk to you." Nayeon turned away, knowing it wasn't her conversation.

"Of course sir." Chaeyoung gave a smile to Nayeon through the mirror before walking out with Mr Im.

She followed him to the main lobby. Maids were busy dusting and polishing the marble furniture that the Ims owned. Private chefs were in the kitchen getting ready to prepare lunch for the family.

"I know this is sudden but we need you to work for the Myois from now on." Chaeyoung felt like she was getting fired. Did Mr Im not enjoy her work anymore? "You didn't do anything if you're wondering." That eased Chaeyoung a bit.

"May I ask why sir?" Chaeyoung swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Well, Mr Myoi and I agreed to swap bodyguards to strengthen our relationship. We want to get close with our staff as well." Chaeyoung didn't understand but she couldn't oppose it. Not like she had a choice anyway.

"Understood sir. When should I start readying my things?"

"Right now actually." He looked at his watch. "He's on his way to pick you up." Chaeyoung panicked and quickly bowed at Mr Im.

She went to her room and packed almost everything. She didn't know how long she'll be there. Maybe it was just temporary work and she'll be back with Nayeon. She really got attached to her older friend.

Luckily, she had a few things. She didn't forget to pack her vitamins and supplements for her manhood that she carried.

She walked out with her suitcase and saw Nayeon at the lobby. Their eyes met and Nayeon gave a sad smile.

"I'm gonna miss my best friend." Nayeon adjusted the tie of Chaeyoung's suit. Chaeyoung didn't want to get emotional. Her and Nayeon were so close. Chaeyoung protected Nayeon and her parents without problems. She was there for Nayeon whenever she was at her lowest.