[25] [REVISED]

"You really don't have to watch me do my makeup." Sana giggled, looking at Tzuyu from the mirror who was standing awkwardly in her room. "Nothing will happen to me."

"Well, I'm here if you need anything, Miss." Tzuyu stayed still, "That's my job." Sana smiled, going back to apply mascara.

"Dahyunnie has told you that you don't have to be around be at all times." Tzuyu blushed from embarrassment. Dahyun did say that she can lay low at home. "But I do appreciate your company." Sana assured, making Tzuyu feel less embarrassed.

Tzuyu kept quiet, still shy to talk to Sana normally. She noticed how Dahyun talked to Sana as if they were friends and she wondered if she'll ever get to that point. Working for the Myois had made her talk to everyone with respect.

"I know I keep saying this and I don't want you to be pressured," Sana stood up from her vanity, Tzuyu tensing up. "But you can talk to me as if I'm your friend." Sana walked to her, taking her hands. "Trust me, I feel quite weird whenever I'm being addressed so formally. I don't see my employees as that instead as a family! And you Tzuyu," Sana held her hands tightly. "You're family to me."

Tzuyu looked at her weirdly, looking away as she felt her face heat up. "Th-Thank you, Mi- Sana." Tzuyu replied, feeling weird to address Sana by her name only.

"Sana," The door opened, Dahyun being a bit startled from the scene before her. "Oh, sorry am I interrupting something?" Tzuyu saw a small twitch on Dahyun's eyebrow.

"Not at all, Hyunnie!" Sana removed her hands from Tzuyu's, skipping to her other bodyguard. She wrapped her arms around her, "What is it?" She tilted her head.

Dahyun avoided her eyes, blushing since Sana was so close and looking at her with the most intense eyes.

"Miss Momo is downstairs, she uh wanted to talk to you." Dahyun replied, proud of not stuttering. Sana's eyebrows quirked up at the mention of her friend.

"Momo's here? She didn't even say that she was coming over!" Sana huffed, removing her arms from Dahyun. "Thank you, Dahyunnie." Sana gave a peck at her cheek, walking past her as she skipped down the stairs.

Dahyun stood by the door, biting her cheek. She looked up at Tzuyu who was staring at her. She hoped Tzuyu didn't think that kiss meant anything. Well, for her it did.

"Does she kiss everyone on the cheek?" Tzuyu asked, moving her arms behind her back.

"She's overly affectionate." Dahyun sighed, playing it cool. "You'll get used to it." Dahyun gave her a wink. She saw Tzuyu react to that, not wanting to think much of it.

"You could've warned me that you were visiting." Sana retorted, seeing Momo already on her couch eating her snacks. "And next time bring your own treats!" Sana took the bag of chips from Momo who whined.

"You can always buy more!" Momo complained, licking her fingers. Sana stuck her tongue out, sitting beside her. She then placed the chips beside them, letting Momo get some anyway.

"You wanted to talk to me so what is it? Did you get laid? Oh my god, was it with Jihyo?!" Sana giggled, leaning in to her.

"Absolutely not!" Momo blushed, glancing at her bodyguard who was standing by the door. "She has a boyfriend, you know this already." Momo rolled her eyes, taking another chip.