Chapter 69

On July 10th, the poster 'Warm and healing school drama Folding Paper will be aired exclusively every night at 8 p.m. from July 10th onward' appeared on the best traffic position on the home page of Linghu TV.

This poster was done by the publicity department in accordance with Pei Shaoze's requirements and it was finalized after being shown to President Pei.

In the photo, the young man stood in the snow with his school bag on his back and reached out his right hand to grab the snowflake falling from the sky. The vast white snow-covered all the buildings around him and it looked just like a fairy tale world of ice and snow. The young man on the poster had a bright smile and the snow on his palm hadn't melted. The scene captured by the camera was used by the members of the publicity department and later produced into a huge poster.

Cheng Xia's facial features were exquisite and his slender fingers looked especially good. This scene captured his hands and face in a close-up manner that impressed passersby at first glance. The heavy snow around him was falling and in the cold winter, the bright smile of the young man as he reached for the snow seemed to make the entire picture instantly warm.

Pei Shaoze was very satisfied with the poster and praised the staff of the publicity department. "Very good. Choose the beautiful scenes in the drama and make more posters. There should be single posters of Cheng Xia and Shen Kai and the two of them appearing at the same time. After that, show them to me."

The sisters of the publicity department immediately started to work overtime. One poster after another was sent to Pei Shaoze's inbox. He carefully screened out several posters and handed them over to Mr Liu who was in charge of this drama on Linghu TV. [Mr Liu, please change the poster on the front page every day according to my order.]

Mr Liu wondered, [Change it every day?]

[Yes, the same photo will make the audience aesthetically fatigued. Change it every day and the probability of the passersby being curious will increase.]

Mr Liu sent a row of thumbs up. [You're really attentive. I hope the drama has a lot of strength as you said!]

Linghu TV's official website sent Cheng Xia's snowflake photo and the Folding Paper official crew also posted it on Weibo.

Under Cheng Xia's Weibo, countless fans were screaming excitedly. [My little brother is so handsome!]

[Against the backdrop of the snow, his skin is really good without any flaws.]

[This is the best hand I've ever seen. The hand control is satisfied.]

After the poster was forwarded by the author Lemongrass the comments from the fans of the original novel gradually improved. [I think he is quite in line with the image of Qin Nian?]

[This veteran book fan says I can accept such a Qin Nian!]

[The face value is excellent and the hands look really good!]

For a while, the #Cheng Xia's hand# topic was created.

Pei Shaoze's publicity goal was achieved. This young man's hands were really beautiful. Sometimes he couldn't help wanting to kiss every one of Cheng Xia's fingers. However, for Pei Shaoze who had always been rational and calm, this type of intimate action was a bit out of the ordinary.

Shen Kai's fans weren't happy. Folding Paper was about to be aired and there was only the solo poster of Cheng Xia. His fans expressed doubts under the Weibo post and some passerbys deliberately posed as fans to stir things up, saying that the crew just wanted to promote Cheng Xia and deliberately let Cheng Xia use Shen Kai as a stepping stone.