Chapter 14

After coming out of the office, Zhou Yan went to the logistics to get a key and took Cheng Xia to the artist apartment arranged by Tianxuan to get him familiar with the environment.

The artist apartments were located diagonally opposite the Tianxuan Building. The community was well managed and no one was allowed to enter without an entry card. The underground of the apartment building was a large parking lot with east and west entrances and exits, making it difficult to be blocked by the paparazzi. Living here, the privacy and safety of the artists could be adequately protected.

Cheng Xia took the elevator upstairs with his agent.

The apartment he was allocated was 3303. It was a 60 square meter single apartment. The space was small but it was well-equipped. It had a separate bathroom and was full of kitchen utensils. A small dressing room was intimately designed to be next to the bedroom. The living room had a soft fabric sofa and a glass coffee table. The background wall behind the TV was simply painted, there was a large LCD TV and a bookcase next to it.

The layout of the apartment was simple and warm. Cheng Xia walked around the house and really liked the environment. Zhou Yan gave the community access control card and room key to him before saying, "Cheng Xia, you will live here from now on. Go back and pack your luggage and move in as soon as possible."

Cheng Xia nodded. "Yes. Sister Yan, you've worked hard. I will go back in the afternoon to pack my things!"

"Yes, call me if you need anything."

Zhou Yan drove Cheng Xia home. After arriving home, Cheng Xia hurriedly packed up his things. His parents knew that the company had arranged an artist apartment for him and also helped him pack together. That night, Jiang Qiong cooked a sumptuous meal to bid farewell to her son. The next morning, his father drove the car to help Cheng Xia move.

Cheng Xia didn't have many things. There was just a box of clothes, toiletries and some sports car models.

The two of them sent Cheng Xia to the apartment building. Cheng Xia excitedly took his parents on a tour of the single apartment before swiftly placing his sports car models he had collected for many years on the wooden stand next to the TV.

The couple saw that the apartment was in good condition and finally felt relieved. Cheng Yiming came to the French windows and looked at the building diagonally opposite them. "Is that the Tianxuan Building opposite you?"

Cheng Xia walked to his father's side and smiled. "Yes, our company's headquarters is very stylish, right?"

Cheng Yiming spoke seriously, "Tianxuan is indeed a strong entertainment company but just because you signed with them doesn't mean you will fly into the sky. You should be down to earth and work hard step by step..."

Jiang Qiong couldn't help interrupting him. "Okay okay, you have started preaching again. Cheng Xia's ears are going to grow calluses."

Cheng Xia wasn't bothered by his father's various words. He knew that as he moved into the artist apartment and officially started his career as an actor, the chances of seeing his parents in the future would become less and less.

He took a deep breath, adjusted his expression and walked over to hug his parents with a bright smile. "You can rest assured that I will work hard. Perhaps you will see me on TV soon!"

Jiang Qiong couldn't help laughing. "You can really speak big words. How can we see you on TV so soon? You are just a newcomer!" She patted her son on the shoulder. "Take care of yourself and call your family when you have time."

Cheng Xia didn't directly say he would be participating in Chen Yijun's MV shooting. He said goodbye and sat on his bed to send a message to Zhou Yan. [Sister Yan, I have moved into the apartment.]