(I) 5 - First Order

A/N: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

--------------------

Great Harmonic Crossing
Chapter 5 - First Order

"What are your thoughts on your current situation?" Nagato asked

"I… Well, confused… That's pretty much a given I guess…"

"Do you have anything to say to the fact that I will essentially make you my disciple?"

"Well… Aside from the fact that I'm worried from you because you seem very suicidal… No, there's not much for me to say I guess… I guess I am somewhat against it? But not really all that much? Does that make any sense?”

"Do you have any thoughts or opinions on the Sakura Empire?"

'Ah… There it is, I was wondering what the heck is with her questions… Also, she just ignored my question… Oh well.' Kosaku thought to herself before she answered "No, there isn't anything else… Aside from the fact that the name sounds cliché, there isn't anything else."

"Cliché?" Nagato mumbled to herself "And what do you mean by that?"

"Uh… It sounds a little bit… Unoriginal if that makes sense?"

"How is it-" Nagato mumbled to herself but immediately cut herself off and shook her head "Moving on to the next question, do you really not have any other thoughts on the Sakura Empire?"

"I… Literally don't know anything about it…" Kosaku pointed out "I can't really have any opinion of something I don't even know anything of…"

"Continuing on to the next question, do you have any opinions on the Crimson Axis?"

"... I literally don't know anything about… This world…"

"Hm…" Nagato hummed 'Her answers remain consistent with her story at least.'

"Very well then, let's stop this here." Nagato announced which caused Kosaku to blink in response

"W-... Wait what?" Kosaku said with confusion written on her face "You asked like… 3 questions and we're done?"

"5 to be exact."

"That's besi-... You know what? Nevermind…" Kosaku exasperatedly said

Silence reigned upon the room as Kosaku looked everywhere except Nagato, feeling a bit awkward with the silence…

She can't really do anything about it though… She doesn't know what kind of topic to-

Actually… She does have a few…

"So…" Kosaku started "What happened to the other three with you yesterday?"

"Kaga refused to come, Akagi had 'other matters to attend to', and Myoukou fell asleep in the library."

'... Thank you, that's very helpful.' Kosaku sarcastically thought to herself 'It's not like I don't know any of their names or anything at all, eh? Except for Kaga I guess… Oh how can I forget her very kind demeanour?'