Chapter 14 - I could get used to this!

Chapter 14

2013 @Aerynsun  All Rights Reserved.

Edited by @psdoffhby & @Itairt4u

            Rays of sun crept through the windows in the apartment's living room.   Sam opened her eyes squinting to the bright light surrounding her.  There was a strange sound breaking the silence coming from the living room. 

            She quickly glanced to the TV which had been left on throughout the night. Still,  another sound hummed in her ears  but  she could not figure out what it was.  Its rhythm lulled her back to sleep.

Tu tum,……..tu tum, ……..tu tum

            Might as well get up to turn off the TV and figure out what it is.  When she tried to move her hands; she found it impossible to do so.

Tu tum, …...tu tum, ……...tu tum

            Trying to free herself from whatever was restraining her was useless task at the moment.  Two muscled arms wrapped around her, the realization filling her with warmth all over and blood rushed to her cheeks.   

Tu tum, …tu tum, … tu tum

            A solid yet warm chest, had been her cushion during her slumber and soon she realized it was Scott's  heartbeat that she'd heard.  They had fallen asleep while watching movies last night and now were a tangled mess on the couch.  Her legs were entwined with his, her body resting over him as if it were a natural thing between the two of them. 

            As she raised her head,  Scott's face revealed itself  to her.  Dark lashes fringed his eyelids, a stray lock of hair fell on his forehead.   His back rested to the couch's arm, sound asleep.

            Sam lowered her head trying to conceal her giggles at Scott's barely audible snore and soon felt as one arm slipped freeing her.  She raised her head again fixing her eyes on Scott's face.  

            Hmm!! ¡Dios mío!  ¡Que rica tentación!   Sam thought as she enjoyed the temptation before her; a full mouth, his restful body beneath her, heating her in the cool morning.   What the heck you only live once  and what a temptation he is!  

Tu tum, tu tum, … tum

            With a trembling hand she reached his forehead, pushing the stray hair to the side, letting her hand slowly caress his temple, his cheek.  A  light shadow of stubble covered, his chin,  giving him a bad boy aura that truly made him more tempting by the minute.  Her fingers feather his lower lip, lingering.  She wondered  how they would feel on hers.  She could watch him like this for the rest of her life, his features the equivalent of that of a beautiful sculpture.  

Tu tum, tu tum, … tum

She slightly  withdrew her hand when suddenly a gasp escaped her lips as a  firm hand grabbed her wrist.

            Blue orbs pierced back at her, intense heat radiating from them.  Slowly, he lifted her hand back to his lips.  With his gaze intent on her,  he nibbled her fingertips, slowly enjoying each one.

            Goosebumps spread all over her as Scott continued his sweet torture.  She could feel his manhood bulge against her stomach through his jeans,  At this rate she was sure she would melt!

             Scott savored every caress on Sam.  Her eyes sparkled in the hours of the morning, wonder and heat emanating from them.  His hold tightened around her.  He sure didn't want to let her go now.  Even if he had tried to plan this it would have never ever been this good.