Side story: Going to the pool (1)

"A pool? When was the last time?"

Since it was only Chirpie who had been in the water in Hong Kong. It's also my first time going to learn swimming before the regression. I did go for group water play when I was young, but personally, I never had the luxury to go. If I had more time or money, it would have been nice to try various things with my younger brother when I was young. It felt regrettable again.

"Ahjussi! Are you ready?"

A booming voice came from outside the door.

"Just wait a moment!"

There's a changing room at the pool, but they said it's okay to change and go from the room. It's more comfortable in the room than the changing room. I took out a new swimwear from my suitcase.

'It's a completely ordinary outfit.'

I like it. I thought rash guards would only be tight-fitting, but surprisingly, there were various types. Among them, the most satisfying was a loose T-shirt-like swimsuit. It's comfortable without sticking to the body and covers well.

'It's better to hide the scars.'

Yoohyun knew of this and it's unnecessary to worry others by saying I have scars from childhood. What if I try to remove the scars? Besides the location of is the scar is ambiguous.

"Hyung, should you gonna wear that?"

Taking off the top, my brother, who had approached without me realizing it, said with a disappointed expression.

"Uh... should I wear something else?"

"Yeah. This suits you better."

Yoohyun took out a zip-up style rash guard, saying. Although the kid always says he wants the same thing as his brother when he goes to buy a swimsuit, there was no loose T-shirt swimwear that fit Yoohyun in that store.

The torso was fine, but because of the short shoulders, there was no suit that fit him. So, what he bought instead was a zip-up rash guard. It's not as good as a T-shirt, but it's quite roomy, and, most importantly, it was easy to put on because it had a zipper. Comfortable clothes are the best.

"Yeah, sure."

Yoo-hyun handed me the hooded zip-up rash guard he had taken out.

"You too, change quickly. Yerim will break the door."

The bottoms were just above the knees. Long ones are stuffy, and it's uncomfortable to put on and take off. Just a hooded zip-up with what looks like shorts is still to my liking. It doesn't look like a swimsuit.

"Kids, come here."

Velare wrapped around my arm, and chirpie also snuggled up. But unlike usual, Peace followed but didn't think about hugging. Maybe he noticed that we were going to the pool.

"Im not going to let you drown"

- Growl

"It would be nice if we could swim together."

Sharp kid. But I wanted to take a picture of Peace swimming and chirpie and Velare riding on him. I brought a waterproof phone case for that.

"Where did I put the waterproof case?"

"Here."

Yoohyun handed me the phone waterproof case. Seeing my phone in one hand and chirpie in the other, he put the phone in the case. I put the necklace attached to the case around my neck.

"You must be uncomfortable."

The kid had a zip-up rash guard like mine, but unlike me, he didn't zip it up. He bought the right size, but it looked a bit tight. That's right, he's just wearing bottoms.