Chapter 226: City in the Day (2)

"No, please! Our eye colors are different. Here's my ID."

"This is what you call fair skin! I told you, it's not me!"

This sandwich is quite tasty. I'm not sure what kind of meat it is, but it's similar to chicken thigh meat, yet more chewy. It complements well with the sweet and spicy seasoning. The bread, for a pre-packaged one, is moist and soft. However, I wished the vegetables were our neighborhood's lettuce.

'Black hair and black eyes are rare in this town

Maybe it's possible due to hair dye, but eyes are mostly blue and green. The skin tone is slightly darker than Koreans. The mention of fair skin and handsome features gave me slight shivers, but relatively speaking, I acknowledge it.

Sitting on the roadside flower bed, I finished the sandwich while using the stealth skill.

'The citizens here seem quite loyal.'

It might be due to the bounty, but everyone is diligently observing the passing people. Even though the fake Hyunjae knows I have an S-rank level stealth skill, why issue only a wanted order? Unless it's an SS-rank, finding me would be challenging.

'In this state, living properly in the city would be difficult, so they want me to crawl back on my own.'

Or maybe they are hoping for my mana to run out. There are no mana potions in this world. However, my inventory is full of mana potions. Since there's nothing worthwhile to pick up other than mana potions when dealing with S-ranks and dungeons.

'Let's organize things.'

To escape from here, I need to conquer dungeons. To know the dungeon conquest method, I need to install five discs in different areas, connecting them to newbies.

The problem is that it's highly likely the disc installation areas are in five different cities. The cities are probably protected by defensive barriers, with monsters roaming outside. To move to a different city, you need the escort of an S-rank guard.

Lastly, the fake Sung Hyunjae, whom I thought was the real one, issued a wanted order against me.

'Even if I use the stealth skill to go to another city, I don't know how far it is.'

Judging by the drama, walking with two legs would be a considerable distance. I need a vehicle.

I leave the area with a stealth-applied vehicle beyond the defensive barrier.

...How do I do that in my current situation?

'From the beginning, it would've been better if I were dropped in Akates City.'

Meet Yoohyun install a disc immediately, and then move on. If the S-rank guard is already in my body, I would have a considerable amount of wealth. So, prepare a vehicle and smoothly move to another city for disc installation. Since communication between cities is not impossible, it would be easy to find other companions.

The fake Hyunjae is the root of all problems. Damn him. Where's the real one, where's the real one.

Crackle, I crumpled the sandwich wrapper in my hand. You imposter. Do you think I'll go quietly? Of course, I can't do anything about being caught, but...

'Even though this place treats C-ranks as lower-level hunters, don't underestimate them just because they're lower.'

I may lack strength, but I have a head and experience. The realistic barrier is substantial compared to S-ranks, but it doesn't mean I can't bark. I've already torn the hem of my clothes.

Now, then. What should I do?

Observing pedestrians on the street, I stood up from my seat.

There were scattered public phone booths along the city streets. They weren't ordinary phone booths. They served as temporary shelters with thick walls and sturdy doors, seemingly playing a role as evacuation shelters. In front of the door, there was a large sign.