Chapter 270: Scouter (2)

Shoooaah-

A downpour of rain poured down. It wasn't ordinary rain. This world, this dungeon, was melting away. Whether you were a fanatic, an addicted loyalist, or neither, you shouldn't directly intervene in a world you don't belong to. Despite forcibly penetrating using the fact that the dungeon's real substance was fake, the aftermath was naturally significant.

Furthermore, when two great powers clashed, as the rookie said, the world rapidly crumbled.

"Just by such a contract, you broke free from constraints? As if bargaining with the king of harmlessness, contracting with an SSS-class monster, you can preserve enough power to be on equal footing with me!"

The sixth crescent piece exclaimed as if unable to comprehend. Indeed, the price for a transcendent to intervene in this world was too low.

"Thanks to someone who popped out first and stirred things up a lot."

Sung Hyunjae extended his hand to the side. Sigma, who was standing stiffly, tried to dodge, but being held by the shoulder came first. Both had combat foresight, so the one with the higher stats had the advantage.

"I have a close connection with someone."

"Let go of me!"

"Bring out the Scouters."

Sigma's brows furrowed sharply at the command. Being so close, they looked even more alike. At the same time, Sung Hyunjae clearly exuded a mature aura.

"Why should I?"

"Be nice, kiddo."

Suddenly, the hand holding Sigma's nape pulled him down as if pressing him. Two pairs of gold clashed against each other. Perhaps due to the posture of being held, Sung Hyunjae's eye level was slightly higher.

"Don't torment the kid."

"Because he's cute."

"Wow, saying such things in front of someone with the same face as you."

Sigma, who was grinding his teeth in anger, eventually took out the Scouters. When the golden chains touched Sung Hyunjae's hand, they soared into the sky like a dragon ascending with even more intense momentum as if shedding off shackles. Centaurus looked bewildered at the sight. Sigma, who was released, looked at Sung Hyunjae with stiff eyes.

"Only the contract holder can handle those chains."

"Is that so?"

"Are you...?"

A heavy question was met with a light smile. As the golden chains coiled around us like protective guardians, bouncing off the pouring raindrops, Sung Hyunjae replied.

"What are you, Delouse!?"

"Even though this world is fake and will soon disappear, don't just call out names like that."

The centaur aimed the bow she was holding forward. From the black bowstring, black branches sprouted and intertwined, extending long. Holding a giant sword without a blade, like a club, the black hooves pounded the air.

Clang! The sword clashed against the golden chains blocking my path, intertwining with them. With every scratch and push against each other, sparks flew, shaking both the ground and the sky simultaneously. If there were no protection, not only would I, but even Delta, an SS-class guard, would have instantly lost our lives just by touching that blaze.

As the sword swung roughly and dozens of arrows poured down from the air, the golden chains remained unfazed. It was as if they were calmly watching the rain and thunder roaring beyond a thick barrier.