Chapter 254: Mu of Medsang(4)

"Why are you here, Irin? What about Yoohyun?"

Why did you come to me, leaving Yoohyun unconscious? Irin climbed up onto the back of my hand and shook her head.

"Because I have to protect Hyung."

"I'm obviously fine. Go to Yoohyun."

"No, Irin likes Hyung a lot, but she likes Yoohyun the most."

"...Then you should go to Yoohyun even more."

"Hyung, Hyung. Yoohyun needs you to be happy! irin likes it when Yoohyun smiles. So I have to protect Hyung first."

As if to say, "Why don't you know that?", Irin tapped my hand with her front paw.

"Irin, Yoohyun's happiness is the most important. Hyung's safety is also important. He has to be alive to be happy."

"I don't understand hyung."

"Well, of course you don't know. You're just a little guy who hasn't been born for long. Go to Yoohyun quickly. I'm really fine."

Irin puffed up her cheeks and swished her tail as if sulking. She had quite a variety of expressions for a lizard.

"Yoohyun is fine. He's sleeping well."

"Really?"

"Yes. He's resting peacefully, so you don't have to worry. He'll come to Hyung as soon as he recovers."

That was unexpected. I thought he would be anxious for sure.

"Noah, well, how should I put it, came out quite calmly, so is it really okay?"

"That's why I feel reassured, Hyung. He's become stronger too."

"Oh, really? I thought he would hate me just for taking him out."

"I would never think of taking Hyung away! But I can't trust someone who can't even muster the courage to fight and cowers. If someone stronger than himself comes at him, he'll easily be taken away. How can I trust and leave him?"

Hmm, it seems that my brother prefers the current Noah. ...Although he seemed a bit bothered by Noah's weakness. Anyway, I'm glad he's sleeping well. It seemed that Noah didn't cause any harm as he promised.

"...Is Noah really okay?"

I did say that, but honestly, the influence here seemed quite significant. He has changed a lot from the Noah I knew...

"I can't say that I know everything about Noah, even though I said so."

Looking back, it was a bit difficult to say that I knew a lot about Noah. I didn't know much about what happened before coming to Korea. What kind of guild leader he was and what kind of hunter he was. It was difficult to ask easily because it might touch on the wounds caused by Rietro, but still, I realized that I really didn't know much.

A young man who wants to be loved. That's all I thought.

"It's complicated."

"What do you mean?"

"I guess need to have a proper conversation with them."

Of course, before that, I need to check on Yoohyun and Hyuna. I have to see for myself if they're okay.

When I pressed the button on the wall, a kind voice flowed out. When I said that I wanted to go to the people who were with me, the response came back that I needed permission from Mu-nim.

"Then please connect me with them."

[That is not possible at the moment.]

Please wait a moment~ The sound was very familiar. It's the waiting music of a customer service center. Usually, a moment like this lasts for an hour.