A Black Basket 34- The End?

Ciel felt trapped, he was stuck in his room.

He felt the stinging agony, the pain felt horrible.

He couldn't believe his life was over...

Kyo wanted to pick Tohru up and run with her but knew he couldn't. He'd transform. "Let her go!"

Kyo said loudly as he tried to push Leigh away.

"I can't do that." Leigh snickered. "I need a soul."

"What about that random blonde girl." Kyo said trying to distract Leigh.

Leigh's eyes darkened at the thought of Lizzy. "Ah, yes. The contract I have with Lizzy should be over in minutes. Lizzy only wanted revenge on Ciel and Ciel is being taken by Sebastian at the moment." ("Taken" *smirk*)

Kyo shuddered and slowly started to make his way in front of Tohru. "You can't touch her. I don't care what happens the that blue haired kid."

"Actually," Leigh smirked. "Ciel Phantomhive is as old as they come. He's hundreds of years old."

Kyo's eyes widened slightly. "That's not possible. He looks like a fourteen year old boy." (Ciel is a bit older in this story, *whispers* it says it in the first chapter)

Leigh chuckled and smirked. "Ciel Phantomhive is a demon in a contract with Tohru. Tohru will no longer need to exist once Ciel is gone. Ciel is as weak as they come, he was still partly human. Once a human always a human." She whispered slyly.

Kyo shook his head and quickly looked at Tohru, she was unconscious.
"I'll do anything. Just let her go."

"Oh really?" Leigh smirked. "Want to make a contract?" She whispered, her eyes glowing at the thought of having a fresh new soul to devour.

Kyo hesitated but really wanted Tohru free from all of the messed up drama. "Yes, I'll make a contract with you once you agree to let Tohru go."

Leigh nodded and left Tohru aside like she was nothing. "You're really going to sacrifice your life-- your soul for her?"

Kyo sighed and nodded. "Yes." He stood up strongly and looked down. "Just do it." He said with no fear in his voice whatsoever.

"Alrighty then." Leigh leaned closer and smirked as her black aura surrounded Kyo.

In seconds there was a contract mark burnt into his arm, looking like a mere tattoo of a pentagram.

Kyo opened his eyes and looked at Leigh, she held up his hand to show they were truly in a contract.

"Your orders?" Leigh asked, an evil smile stretched across her face.

"Leave Tohru alone." Kyo mumbled. "Take her back to the manor until she wakes up. I can't hold her."

Leigh nodded and snapped her fingers, causing Tohru's body to levitate over to Leigh.

"Let's go." Kyo walked out of the airport with Leigh close behind.

"Oh what a delicious soul he'll have." She whispered to herself and looked at the contract symbol on her hand.

Kyo arrived at the manor with Leigh and went to Tohru's room. They gently lied her on the bed and watched as she slept.

"I need to find Yuki." Kyo said quietly as he looked at Leigh.

"Just so you know, you can't tell anyone about this contract alright?"

Kyo narrowed his eyes. "I honestly don't care. I'll tell whoever I want. I only made his stupid contract to get to save Tohru."

-
HEY. This is really really short, I know.. I'm really sorry! It's been MONTHS since I've updated. I've had major writers block coming up with an ending to the story. I'm still gonna do an ending for each ship though.

Like a KyoxTohru ending, a CielxTohru ending, a SebastianxCiel ending. There are so many different ships so we'll see where it goes!

Thank you for reading this!

Please vote and comment, tell me what you think!

Thank you again~

I'll try to post sooner this time :3

-Kayla