A Black Basket 12- Hidden Secrets

-Enjoy~

Ciel Phantomhive woke up earlier than usual and decided to dress himself. The young demon arrived at the dining hall done well.

"Master.." Sebastian said seeing an error with Ciel's clothing.

"Yes?"

Sebastian stood behind Ciel's chair.

"I understand you are trying to be independent, but if you knot your eye patch like that you won't be able to take it off."

Ciel sighed embarrassedly as he held his eye patch in place as Sebastian untied and retied it in a second.

Kyo looked amused at Ciel being so dependent on his butler.

Tohru sat quietly not wanting to make conversation. Ciel could tell and didn't try to talk to her at all.

Yuki and Shigure were lost in there own minds. They didn't talk much.

"Looking into the murders we've found no suspects we can pin point. Murders in this area have been low lately so finding a specific person is going to be harder." Ciel took a sip of his tea after speaking.

"Well work harder." Kyo mumbled while playing with the food on his plate with his fork.

"Excuse me?" Ciel said loudly. "I am working as hard as I can. Lets see you actually get stuff done if you were in my position."

"Too much stress on the pipsqueak body?" Kyo refrained from erupting into fits of laughter.

Kyo left the table before Ciel could snap a remark back.

"How am I suppose to work when I have people like that rushing me?" Ciel mumbled to himself as he took a sip of his tea.

Sebastian quickly looked up at Tohru as she finished her food.

"All done Miss Honda?"

He chimed from the other side of the table.

"Yes.." Tohru spoke quietly and made sure not to make eye contact with the mysterious butler. Ciel told her to stay away so she obeyed his orders and stayed away.

Ciel noticed Tohru refraining from looking at him and was pleased.

•••

"Tohru are you bored?" Ciel asked Tohru as she sat at the table staring at the ceiling.

"Ah no sorry I was just dozing off."

"You are bored. Now if you'll come with me.."

Ciel stood up and motioned for Tohru to follow.

Tohru curiously followed him down the long hallways where they would twist and turn.

"I'm sorry about Kyo.." Tohru said quietly.

"He's not usually like this."

Ciel continued walking, but listened to Tohru's words carefully.

"It's alright. I know he wants this to be over with already, but it's going to take much longer."

"I hope we aren't bringing you too much trouble." Tohru said sadly as she slowed her walking pace.

Ciel looked back at Tohru.

"You aren't, this is my job after all."

--

"This place is huge!" Tohru said loudly hearing her voice echo.

"You looked bored so I thought maybe the library could help you out."

"Thank you. I love reading this will be fun." Tohru smiled and Ciel blushed lightly.