A Black Basket 11- Soul Taker

-Thank you all for 4k! :)-

Grell and Sebastian walked along the busy streets.

The night life of the town was beginning to show as many young adults piled into things like clubs and bars.

"It's been awhile since I've seen this side of the town." Sebastian said forgetting Grell was next to him.

"You went out?"

"Ah no. When the master had meetings and we would travel back to the manor we would go down this street."

"Oh I would come out back then. Madame Red and I would go to the parties and well you know the whole Jack the Ripper case."

Sebastian kept walking maintaining a steady pace.

"A lot has changed since then Grell."

Grell eyed every women that walked by.

"Yeah definitely ugh I'm jealous. I wish I could dress like that."

Sebastian smiled lightly.

"That's not really what I meant, but okay Grell feel free to think like that."

Grell stepped in front of Sebastian.

"Listen if we're going to find you a soul you're going to need to dress like it's now, 2014, not the same butler getup."

"I don't care what I'm wearing. I need to get a soul and get back before my master really does go missing."

"Ugh fine--ooo she looks perfect for the taking."

A young adult clicked up the street in her 7 inch red heels. Her tight black dress complemented her curves perfectly.

"Okay so when you kill her can I have her shoes?" Grell asked while admiring the blood red color they had.

"Whatever, just help me get her."

"Um Sebastian I don't think you'll need to do that."

Before Sebastian could speak the girl had approached them.

"Hey." The girl's red lips curved upwards into a light smile.

"Hello." Sebastian replied normally.

Grell stood closely to Sebastian in envy of the gorgeous girl.

The girl eyed Grell feeling somewhat intimidated.

"I think it's time we left don't you think Grell?" Sebastian said as he pulled Grell's arm dragging him away.

"Wait what?" Grell said in confusion. "What about her soul Sebastian?"

"I can't take it. It's not a soul I want. I only have one person's soul on my thoughts."

"Oh is it that girl? The one you were going to show me, but her room was locked?"

"Yes.." Sebastian said embarrassedly.

"I'm so jealous you don't even know." Grell said with a small smile.

Sebastian had realized that that was the longest he had talked to Grell without beating him up.

"Why her though?" Grell asked curiously.

"I don't know..."

Sebastian straightened out his jacket as they walked back.

"This was a very unsuccessful walk. You still owe me big time."

Sebastian sighed.

"Yes yes I know. You've said it a million times."

"I better be getting the payment I deserve." Grell said as he danced around the now empty streets.