chaptire zéro

'You ain't the man, you ain't a man
(you ain't nothing but a—)
Hound dog, hound dog, hound dog
You ain't nothing but a—'
Vegas
~~~

Main Characters

Cleo Montoya

Cleo's strong sense of justice was going to fuck her up eventually.

By the end of her first semester, Cleo was dubbed the "Mean Queen" of Cambridge University. She would laugh in you face, trip you over and embarrass you in front of everyone if you pissed her off. But what people didn't understand that she wasn't being a bully but rather the judge, jury and executioner. She was taught to stand up for herself, even if it meant making people not like her in the process. Though, even with that reputation, she was still able to befriend many people, her favorite of the bunch being Brianna Young.

The two of them were as thick as thieves, even though Brianna attended the rival school, Oxford. They were inseparable. So when Cleo didn't hear from her for over a week, she quickly grew concerned. When she went to Oxford to figure out what happened to her best friend, she realized that the main culprit behind it all was Felix Catton and decided that he was going to pay for it.

She didn't think that her pay back would've made her a suspect for his murder.

Kit Shinawatra

Kit wanted to end it all.

In his last year of secondary school, Kit decided to help out a fellow classmate. Little did he know, it was a big mistake. To his surprise, a disgusting rumor about him went around the school and he was labeled as pervert. He lost his friends, his credibility, his everything. Kit was bullied relentlessly and his only hope was that he'll graduate from school and never see these people again. But then he was accepted into Oxford.

He felt even more trapped, and as each day passed he wondered if he should just take his life. But then he befriended Oliver Quick and everything changed. He latched onto him quickly, hoping that their friendship could free him from his desolation. But the longer he hung out with his new friend, the more corruption he found in Oliver and himself.

It's funny how people don't realize that if you're watching someone then someone maybe watching you too.

Cast

Lizeth Selene as Cleo Montoya

First Kanaphan as Kit Shinawatra

Paola Locatelli as Brianna YoungReef Titcomb as Dante Dyal

Reef Titcomb as Dante Dyal

Archie Madekwe as Farliegh Start
Jacob Elordi as Felix Catton
Alison Oliver as Venetia Catton
Barry Keoghan as Oliver Quick
Rosamund Pike as Elspeth Catton
The Rest Of The Cast as They Are

Archie Madekwe as Farliegh StartJacob Elordi as Felix Catton Alison Oliver as Venetia Catton Barry Keoghan as Oliver Quick Rosamund Pike as Elspeth CattonThe Rest Of The Cast as They Are

Author's Note

- Yes I'm making another Saltburn fic however this one is going to be more based in school and shit.
- I will make no promises that this will be steadily updated as it maybe longer than Bitter (check that out if you haven't already) but I will try my best.
- there maybe a crossover of sorts...dun dun dunn
- My characters are mine, Emerald's are hers but there will be headcanons 
- it will not be explicitly in story so I'll say it here, Kit and Cleo are both bisexual. Whoever they're shipped with doesn't define their sexualities.
- please star, comment and add to library!! Have a great day byee <3