Chapter 2/ Let's go camping!

Smg4 POV:

It's been a few days since I fell off of the roof. That's something I never thought I'd be thinking. My mind kept wandering to Smg3 since then. He might have saved my life the other day! I can't believe that he did that. There was a time where he would have preferred to watch me fall and break half my bones, but I guess now I've confirmed we are past that.

We hardly got any good footage for videos that day, and I'm a bit worried. I feel like I should be working harder, but I'm trying my best.

I'm sitting in my room editing a video, then suddenly I see an ad pop up on one of my chrome tabs, and I get an idea. It's an ad for a camping site. I quickly look up the site and find that the forest where the camping site is located is inhabited by lots of memes! This would be a perfect opportunity to get out and have some fun with my friends, but also search for some new memes.

I grab my phone and wonder who I should call first. My finger gravitates towards Smg3's name. I need to invite him! I press down to call him, and after the phone rings for what feels like forever, he picks up.

"Hello?" Smg3's voice sounds distant as if he's on speakerphone.

"Hi I-" at that instant my phone dies. "Crap" I mutter, then think for a second.

I decide to walk over to Smg3's, which I probably should have done in the first place. I grab my hat and stroll towards the cafe, which is closed today. I ring the doorbell a few times, before noticing that the door is open. I hesitate, then enter the shop. I remember the secret book lever that he used to get into his home from when he first opened the shop a few weeks ago. I don't want to intrude on his personal space though, (Also that's kind of breaking into his home. I suppose this already is.) so I find a call button hidden behind another few books. I press the button and hear Smg3 answer.

"Who is this? The cafe is closed!" He says angrily, with an edge of confusion to his voice.

"It's just me, Smg4" I answer.

"Oh" he sounds taken aback "Well, what do you want?"

"I had a cool idea, can I come down and talk to you?" I ask quickly.

"Sure I guess" I hear a beep and the machine turns off.

I pull the book lever and step into the elevator. It's a short ride before I come out into Smg3's home. It's very cozy down here, and he's decorated it nicely with purple and black. I quickly see why Smg3 was on speakerphone. He's sitting at his table, painting his nails black. He looks up and seems a bit embarrassed.

"I... haven't painted my nails in a while" he says defensively "I thought it might be nice"

"That's so cool!" I say enthusiastically "Do you have any other colours?" I ask.

"I- I do, why?" Smg3 looks surprised.

"Can you do mine?" I ask. He stares at me for a moment.

"Yeah, if you're sure..." he goes over to the bathroom "What colour?"

"Blue, Duh" I sit down at the table.

Smg3 comes back over and starts painting my nails an ocean blue.

"So what did you want to tell me about?" He asks, not looking up from the painting.

"Oh- right! I had an idea of a fun trip we could go on" I say.

Smg3 pauses painting and tenses up, still looking down.

"What do you mean um, us?" He says.

"I mean- us and our friends- if you want to go that is" I add quickly.