CHAPTER TWO | THE PHILOSOPHERS STONE

THE SIMULTANEOUS EVENT OF ALICE LILY POTTER'S LIFE FULFILLED TO BRIM at the thought of her little brother; the sight of his unkempt black hair, winstrils traces of darker brown curled at the edges of his hair

THE SIMULTANEOUS EVENT OF ALICE LILY POTTER'S LIFE FULFILLED TO BRIM at the thought of her little brother; the sight of his unkempt black hair, winstrils traces of darker brown curled at the edges of his hair. The appearance of his deep green eyes unsettled Alice Potter to the depths of her memory as a three year old child. Her bright blue eyes fought the urge as tears pricked the corners of her eyes as she left her family and best friend to the eleven year old. "Harry" She called out, the wind whispered against her curled tendrils of auburn hair, her side bangs brushing out of her face from the breeze.

The boy turned, his round glasses perched on his nose held by tape. The sound of his name was a mere shock coming from a girl who looked to be three years older than him, her face held a striking resemblance to the photos of his mum and dad. "Hagrid, is that her" Harry fount himself saying, his shoulder being clasped by the gatekeepers hand "Go along Arry' go see your sister" The encouraging words made the eleven year old take off. He made it half way when Alice threw her arms around her little brother, the flush warmth radiating off him pressed against her cheek and neck.

"Oh Harry, it has been so long," Alice whispered tugging on the collar of his shirt, she felt the wetness of his tears touching the skin of her face and rolling down. Or it was just her. Alice pulled back running her fingers through his hair making it sleek and straight. "Hagrid said you are my sister. That you were took somewhere else And you were raised under magic" Harry whispered with a gleam of envy in his eyes seeing Alice's face fall.

"Harry, I was raised by the Longbottom family. My adoptive brother, his mother was my godmother. Professor Dumbledore sought for me to be raised by Augusta Longbottom. I remembered magic and everything that night" Alice said sadly with a grim smile.  Harry glanced over his sister "Adoptive brother? And your adoptive nana?" His eyes blinked taking in the information "Can you tell me what happened that night?"

Alice rubbed his head "Later on when it is time. You will actually meet him. Neville is a first year too" she smiled gently tugging on him as she briefly stood to her feet hearing the sound of feet turning to glance over her shoulder as Imogen was pulling their luggages. "Harry this is Imogen, my best friend. She was sorted into Ravenclaw and I was sorted into Gryffindor. The house of our parents" She grinned sheepishly.

"Now we must hurry along. We have to get to the train" Alice pressed her hand against his back leading him towards 9 1/3 quarters "hagrid left so I will show you the way" Alice nodded to Imogen as the redhead grasped her luggage thinking about the months of her third year ahead. "Now don't be alarmed but we will have to run through a wall" Alice snickered seeing the pale expression of her brother as they come to a halt. Her brown eyes zeroed on the rambunctious bunch of redheads "Weasleys" she yelled out.

Fred & George Weasley thrust around with their cheeky smiles "Potter" Fred called out with a wink, his gleaming brown eyes held such promise. Alice smirked, the corners of her lips pulled upwards "Come along Harry, Imogen" Alice said as her eyes shifted glancing around spotting her Adoptive grandmother and her Adoptive brother. The thought of Neville placed a grim look on her face, he still hadn't spoke a word since they left the house.