CHAPTER FOUR | THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

VOICES CLUTTERED LIKE A MUSICAL MELODY GETTING LOUDER BY THE SECOND, THE HUSHED VOICES BETWEEN THREE REDHEADS; SCATTERED a pair daring green eyes to stare at the thirteen year old across the table from him, her red hair was pulled into her a sleek...

VOICES CLUTTERED LIKE A MUSICAL MELODY GETTING LOUDER BY THE SECOND, THE HUSHED VOICES BETWEEN THREE REDHEADS; SCATTERED a pair daring green eyes to stare at the thirteen year old across the table from him, her red hair was pulled into her a sleek curly ponytail. A few strands of her hair by the side of her face. Her bright blue eyes filled with much mischief, her lips curled in a smirk "Fred, George" Her delicate accent fell from the tip of her tongue.

Her pearly whites exposed as the two mischievous twins perked at the sound of their name, "Potter" Harry glanced up to see a boy who was a few years older than him looking directly at his older sister whose depths glimmered with innocence. "Yes Wood?" Alice grinned ear to ear as Oliver Wood raised a brow "Staying out of trouble are you?" He asked the third year whose grin fell.

"Me? Stay out of trouble. That is quite hard. I wouldn't be my father's daughter if I was playing nice" Alice said gathered a scoop of mashed potatoes on her fork and swallowed the bit of it. She cut into a few slices of ham eagerly taking a bite out of it. Alice glanced to Fred whom winked at her playfully. "Accio pumpkin" Alice chanted in a low tone. She took a bite of her food as her eyes caught sight of a yellow glimmer.

It reached all across the tables along selective areas on the seating. She heard the surprised whispers all around her. She ready her wand, shouts came across. Pieces of pumpkins were exploding everywhere, seeds and goo was being flung across the table. Alice had a satisfactory grin plastered across her face when she saw a pile of seeds and the insides of pumpkin across Draco Malfoy's face.

Enjoyment flickered in the eyes of people whom stared at each other, laughter followed. Alice glanced to the professor table catching the blue eyes of Albus Dumbledore who had a twinkle in his eyes. Her stomach dropped, he nearly nodded his head. Alice quickly looked away glancing at her friends who were rushing to take seeds out of their hair and raised their wands.

Headmaster Dumbledore stood from his chair, her mouth parted in shock when he unleashed the magic from the elders wand. The dining hall became squeaky clean, the muck from the pumpkin was swiped clean from the students. "Malfoy is threatening to tell his father" Alice heard George tell Fred.

The twins spared a glance at Alice who waved her fingers playfully.

"What a grand entrance Miss Potter" A voice behind Alice was snobbish, and foul. Her eyes turned to look at Professor Snape, his greasy black hair smooth from a few strokes of a comb, his pristine black robes cleaned. She swore she could scent soap rolling off him. Her nose crinkled in disgust, "I don't have a clue of what you are talking about Professor Snape? Though I did like the new splatter of orange, very complimentary" Alice voice came out sarcastic, her eyes shined expectant awaiting a comment.

"I expect to see you in more detention this year Miss Potter, I'll see to granting that. Watch your step" Severus gleefully walked away from the Gryffindor table while the young witch glared at his back. She felt a hand on her lower back, Oliver smiled down "Try outs are later tomorrow afternoon. I expect to see you there Potter" Wood disappeared further down the table to join his friends.