Ripped Pants #6

I was thinking I should add some pictures to know what's going on, it might not needed but let me know what you think.

=====

The Chapter begins at Goo Lagoon and we across the lagoon. Until the narrator speaks at the beginning

Narrator: "Ah, Goo Lagoon. A stinky mud puddle to you and me. But to the inhabitants of Bikini Bottom, a wonderful, stinky mud puddle."

We then see SpongeBob and Y/N sit enjoying the beach. SpongeBob sighs.

SpongeBob: "What a great day. Do you agree Y/N?"

Y/N: "Sure is. Thanks for inviting me here, I have never seen a beach here at the bottom of the ocean."

Spongebob: "What's your beach look like at the surface?"

Y/N: "Eh. Let's say it's beautiful, bright, clean, and sometimes a bit messy and crowded depending on what places you're going."

Spongebob: "Depending on what places? There's like multiple beaches back up there?"

Y/N: "Yup, unfortunately, you cannot go up there... beside Sandy of course."

Spongebob: *sadly* "Yea..."

Y/N notices his sad expression but quickly cheers him up.

Y/N: "Whoa whoa don't worry, I'm sure Sandy can make you go fresh air without water needed."

Spongebob: "Thanks Y/N, hey speaking of Sandy here she comes."

He points behind Y/N as he looks back seeing Sandy walking towards them.

Sandy: "Hey Y/N! Hey Spongebob! Mind yall I can lie there with you guys?"

Y/N: "Go ahead."

Sandy lies beside Y/N and relaxes. It's a nice silence between them hearing people doing their own beach activity, lagoon splashing, and bird- I mean clambs are chirping in the air. Spongebob got a bit bored but then had an idea hearing a ding from his head. He then runs off.

Spongebob: "Hey guys! Look!"

He now covered in a mound of sand 

Spongebob: "I'm Sandy!"

Y/N and Sandy laughs. SpongeBob forms sand around his head and nose to look like Squidward and imitates his voice

Spongebob: "Hey guys, who am I?"

Y/N and Sandy still laughs. SpongeBob picks up a sand phone while imitating Squidward.

Spongebob: "Hello, SpongeBob. Could you keep it down? I'm trying to be boring."

Sandy continues laughing but Y/N just snickers not sure to laugh towards his neighbor... actually you know what? He decided to laugh anyway.

SpongeBob: "Did anyone order twenty pepperoni and sand pizzas?"

Spongebob, Y/N, and Sandy laugh together. A red lobster walks up out of nowhere.

Larry the Lobster: "Hey, Sandy. Hey, SpongeBob."

Sandy: "Hey, Larry."

The red lobster with muscles known as Larry as Y/N looks at him an awe never seen a giant red lobster in person, despite the size difference ever since he came down here.

Larry notices a human with a surprise.

Larry: "Well hi there, you must be the only human that lives here! The name's Larry the lobster."