Chapter 2: Costa Rica

As the group disembarked in Costa Rica, the odd assembly of Johnny, Chanekay, Bulldawg, Mystic Mabel, and the mischievous gremlin found themselves united by the sheer unpredictability of their journey. Despite the strange occurrences, they decided to stick together for the holiday.

Costa Rica's tropical heat enveloped them, and a few hours after landing, Mystic Mabel began hyperventilating. The scorching sun had taken its toll, and she now suffered from severe heat stroke. Concerned murmurs rippled through the group as they gathered around the distressed fortune teller.

Ignoring the gravity of the situation, Johnny remained indifferent, even finding amusement in Mystic Mabel's plight. His laughter echoed callously through the hot air as others scrambled to assist her.

Chyann, Caleb, and Hannah, recognizing the severity of Mystic Mabel's condition, worked together to cool her down and provide necessary care. Gremlin, loyal as ever, stayed close, casting worried glances towards his distressed owner

Johnny, maintaining his nonchalant demeanor, casually suggested, "She'll be right, mate," before hoisting Mystic Mabel over his shoulder.

The odd group made there way through the bustling streets of Costa Rica, eventually finding a hotel for the night. Despite Johnny's unconventional approach, the group secured a room and settled down, with Mystic Mabel recovering slowly.

Unbeknownst to them, Bulldawg was nowhere to be found.. Their loyal companion was having a wild adventure of his own that night..

Bulldawg stumbled upon a group of stoners enjoying the warm Costa Rican night. To the astonishment of the group, Bulldawg began "talking" to them in his own canine way. The stoners, convinced they were simply experiencing an elaborate trip, eagerly followed Bulldawg on a surreal adventure.

Among the stoners was Jerry, a free-spirited adventurer who found himself entangled in Bulldawg's whimsical escapades. Together, they embarked on a night of bizarre encounters, creating memories that defied explanation.

As dawn broke, Bulldawg and Jerry miraculously found their way back to the hotel. When they arrived they could see that Johnny was under distress.

Johnny shoots Jerry a death stare that could kill before screaming, "WHO IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU, I WILL KILL YOU CUNT, YOU STOLE BULLDAWG??"

Jerry Replies, "Umm chill broskii, lil dude is cool we had a sick night, you got a mad lad here, just bringing him home" Johnny visibly fuming cry's a little bit before saying, "I'm sick of your bullshit already, Get OUT of my face" and with that Jerry joins the group. Why? Well because why not.
The addition of Jerry introduced a new dynamic to the already unconventional ensemble.

As the group decided to spend a day at the beach in Costa Rica, Mystic Mabel opted to stay back at the hotel, still recovering from the effects of the intense heat. Johnny, Jerry, Bulldawg, and Chanekay headed to the sandy shores, ready for a day of sun and surf.

While enjoying the beach, Caleb and Jerry decided to take a stroll along the coastline. As the waves lapped at the shore, they stumbled upon a peculiar shell with streaks of gold running through it. Intrigued by its uniqueness, Jerry decided to keep the shell as a souvenir.

Back at the beach blanket, Johnny noticed Jerry pocketing the golden-streaked shell, his hostile demeanor intensifying. Without a word, Johnny launched into a fit of anger, attempting to throw punches at Jerry. Chanekay swiftly intervened, trying to defuse the situation and understand the source of Johnny's sudden aggression.

"Dude, it's just a shell. Chill out," Caleb reasoned, bewildered by Johnny's disproportionate reaction. However, Johnny's hostile nature prevailed, and the beach outing turned into an unexpected altercation.

As the scuffle unfolded, Bulldawg barked in protest, adding to the chaotic scene. Passersby stared in confusion, attempting to comprehend the bizarre confrontation on the idyllic Costa Rican beach.

Chanekay and Jerry, bewildered by Johnny's aggressive behavior, struggled to make sense of the situation. As the group attempted to diffuse the tension caused by the golden-streaked shell, they suddenly noticed that Bulldawg had managed to get himself stuck in the sand. Panic ensued, and Johnny, his emotions swinging wildly, began crying and yelling at Mystic Mabel.

"How do you never know anything that is going to happen? You're a fortune teller, for fucks sake!" Johnny exclaimed, pointing an accusatory finger at the bemused Mystic Mabel.

Jerry, always one to inject humor into tense situations, flipped his hair back and forth theatrically, adding, "Drama in the sand, my friends, drama in the sand!"

Caleb, seizing the opportunity to contribute his own brand of randomness, chimed in, "This reminds me of the one time my poop clogged the toilet." The group stared at him, perplexed by the seemingly unrelated confession.

Amidst the chaos, Hannah, gazing out to the ocean, was overcome with an overwhelming sense of déjà vu. She spotted a fish and, to everyone's confusion, her brain whispered, "Mr. Fish?" Yet, no one could fathom the meaning behind this seemingly random thought.

As the group grappled with Bulldawg's sandy entanglement, their absurd beach escapade took an even stranger turn. A man's head unexpectedly popped out from the sand nearby, startling everyone.

"Darby be waiting!" the head exclaimed, his voice muffled by the surrounding sand.

Johnny, still caught up in the chaos, retorted, "Who in the fuck be waiting?" His aggressive tone lingered even in the face of this bizarre interruption.

Before anyone could make sense of the situation, the man's head disappeared back into the sand, leaving the group bewildered. The beachgoers around them exchanged puzzled glances, unsure if they had just witnessed a peculiar performance or stumbled upon an eccentric local tradition.

Chyann, being one to add in dialogue and make sense of the overall story to the characters and readers, asked a very important question, "um.. so like, didn't we leave mystic Mable at the hotel?" No'one replied. 

As the group chuckled at the strange encounter with the man in the sand, Mystic Mabel, seemingly out of nowhere, declared, "Oh my goodness, everyone run right now! I have a feeling in my lady balls that there's a delight around the next corner!" Without questioning the fortune teller's odd proclamation, everyone, except Johnny, sprinted away.

"I can't run, damn it! I'm in desperate need of a shit!" Johnny shouted, left behind with a look of urgency on his face.

The group turned the corner, expecting the unexpected, and to their surprise, they found someone handing out free tickets. Mystic Mabel exclaimed, "Finally, I sense something good!"

The tickets were for an escape room named "Twice the Fun, Double the Pain." Johnny, ever the enthusiast, eagerly encouraged the group. "Let's go, Fuckers!" he exclaimed, the anticipation of the escape room temporarily overshadowing his earlier frustration.

As they approached the entrance, a familiar voice called out, "Ah, Johnny meh old pal! You're a legend!" The group turned in confusion to see a character named Brucey, a name seemingly pulled out of thin air. Johnny, equally bewildered, responded with a nonchalant, "Brucey? Who the heck is Brucey?" Yet, Brucey remained an enigma, leaving his identity shrouded in mystery.

Jerry, eager to add his own flair to the situation, announced, "I'm going to get high and bring my friends along for this escape room!" Little did the group know that this escape room was far from ordinary, setting the stage for a series of challenges that would push their limits in ways they couldn't have imagined.